E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

BEST DUPE EVER!
MACs 4 pan palette is $9 and doesn't have a mirror or an applicator of any kind... And ELF has all of the above for ONE DOLLAR!!!! Are you kidding me!? AmazeBEANS!!!

Got mine at Target. Applicator is eh, but who cares for a DOLLAR!?!? Best investment! If it breaks or gets lost (hopefully it is empty if you lose it!) it's super cheap and esy to replace!

Fits my MAC pro pans PERFECTLY

on 2/28/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great compact and its only $1, it has comes with a large mirror as well, its great for elf single shadows and for mac.

on 5/14/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I, too have the problem that my quads don't lock shut as they should! They open easily. Besides that, I keep in my temporarily depotted eyeshadows in there until I get them a permanent home. $1 is a complete steal. The plastic divided is easily popped out, but you have to glue down the metal pan.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a pretty good compact for $1. It fits MAC shadows, which is the reason I purchased it. Even though the MAC 4-pan compact is only $6, I wanted to purchase the ELF compact because of the large mirror & the sponge applicator (you can obviously replace it with your own, better one). The one I purchased, unfortunately was a defect. After I de-potted my shadows, I realized it doesn't close that good. It's suppose to "snap" shut, but mine merely shuts. I asked several people who own them, and nobody had that problem.. so I'll be purchasing another the next time I'm at Target.

on 11/15/2010 7:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The best compact around! They stay closed and have a huge mirror, unlike MAC's 4-pan. I got them for a dollar online, and bought 10.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I love the E.L.F. elements 4-pan compacts. I found out about these from a makeup guru on youtube and I went to my local Target and bought several of them. They are sturdier than the M.A.C. 4 pan pro palette and they're four dollars cheaper! I love the fact that I can keep different "looks" in them. Plus Urban Decay and M.A.C eyeshadows fit in these and it comes with a mirror! The only con side to this product is it doesn't have a clear lid, but u can always take a picture of the inside of the quad with your eyeshadows and tape it on top with clear tape so you know what is exactly inside.

on 3/22/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love that this so cheap! Plus the added bonus that MAC refill pans fit and stay put without any issue (makes for easy travel). I only needed the one compact anyway, since I only pop in the pans I'm going to use for a particular look for the day (I leave the rest at home).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love these little palettes. I use them to hold my depotted MAC, Urban Decay, NYX trio and Milani single eyeshadows. They are sturdy and very handy to have. For the price they really can't be beat!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this fits mac shadows, enough said haha =). very sturdy, nicely made and has a great large mirror!