e.l.f. Cosmetics Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on this…its just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproof…me likey :-)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So, in the beginning I bought this so I could use it as a cheaper Z-Palette. I bought this thinking it would be magnetic because it claims to be magnetic on the packaging. IT'S NOT. It's just a compact with a mirror and a metal sheet under the plastic spaces for the elf eyeshadows. I took out the plastic spaces to put whatever shadows I wanted in it and the metal sheet just fell out. So I guess I would just have to glue the eyeshadow in there and make a permanent palette. The only reasons I didn't give it a one is because of the mirror and the fact that it was only $1.

on 11/3/2011 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

its amazing! i have 4 blushers in my compact, and i love them! so cheap too! the compact is great as well, love the huge mirror in it. and these fit mac eyeshadows too!

on 8/13/2011 1:32:00 AM

These compacts really come in handy and they are quite cheap for $1, like cmon where else do you get this for a $1. I would definitely continue buying more :)

I recently bought a few of these at target for travel, since I'm going on a 10 day cruise in 4 days and I needed to pack some eyeshadows, but I didn't want to take 4 MAC palettes lol. (which was my other alternative)

I'm very impressed with these, they are great quality, nice to look at, very durable and has a huge mirror, which is great for traveling. These really don't look like they should be only $1!

I was concidering buying a few MAC quads, but these are so much better of a deal, and the ELF ones have a mirror.

The magnets in the palette are really strong, the eyeshadows don't move around in the palette, and the clasp holds the palette together nicely.

I don't think I'll be buying any MAC quads, EVER, I'll just stick to the ELF ones. :)

Like everyone else, I really do wish ELF would make a palette that holds 15 shadows, so I wouldn't have to pay $14 every time.