e.l.f. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh i loove these E.L.F elements the colors are very pigmentet and i like that you can change the eyeshadows in the element compact (: Cheap but very good

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Okay so I give this actual compact a 5 because it is a good little compact. It is easy to open, has a big mirror, and keeps eyeshadow in tact. However, the shadow that elf sells to go into these are complete and udder garbage. I was so disappointed when I got them. But the compact is sooooo amazing! I went ahead and took out the divider, glued down the metal plate thats in the bottom well, and then added magnets to the bottom of 7 shadows! its AHMAZING.

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this product. I can't comment on the E.L.F shadows that go into them because I don't own any, but this is a great quad to have for traveling. MAC shadows fit in it perfectly, plus it has a huge mirror that the MAC quads lack. I love being able to just throw this in my bag and apply my eyeshadow no matter where I am. On top of that, they're $1 and E.L.F has sales all the time so they are easy to stock up on.