E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

I love these for depotting single eyeshadow in. I love that they also fit MAC shadows in them, so you don't need a MAC quad (which doesn't have the big mirror in it). These are great for travel and storage purposes, I don't find the packaging breaks at all. For the price, they are so useful and such good quality.

on 11/29/2012 8:42:00 PM

I absolutely love this E.L.F pallet. I can easily wear these colors during the day to work and dramatically play with the colors for a perfect night time look. It is subtle, sexy, and chic looking. Overall, I would rate this E.L.F. product 9/10. My only complaint is that I wish that it lasted longer on my face. After a few hours I find myself having to re-apply.

on 6/27/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful, well-constructed and sturdy, cheap, giant mirror--what more could one ask for? Love this pan, and I have about 5 of them filled with a variety of things. The only thing is that the brush that it come with is utter crap, but since it's just a dollar, I'll happily overlook it. I wish the plastic insert is easier to remove (so that I can fit more in), but if you're careful, it comes out without damaging anything.

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am SO happy I purchased one of these empty palettes! My MAC pans fit perfectly in this, so I can save money both by purchasing the refill shadows and not having to buy an expensive MAC palette. This is ONE DOLLAR, so it's in everyone's price range. I'm also very impressed by how sleek the packaging is... It's a sturdy plastic in an ivory shade with a mirror on the inside. I can't wait to get more of these.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

These compacts are absolutely great for those who have purchased the Elf Element singles as well as single Mac shadows, Hot Pots from coastalscents or any 28mm pan eyeshadow or pigment or blush etc.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY- These custom palettes can be found under the Element section on the ELF website. I have also seen them at Target & Sears Grand stores. It will depend on your area & where Elf products are sold locally. The price is uninamously $1! Yes $1!! compared to say Mac where you would pay 10x as much at least and also way more from any other place. SOOOO it may not say Mac which is what you pay for i guess but Its definitely a STEAL!
PACKAGING- these are a custom palette meaning it comes empty. This is an ivory opalscent snap shut compact. There is a silverish metallic ELF ELEMENT logo on front middle which is nearly invisible in some lighting. its def simple & chic. nothing garrish or crazy. Very pretty. then on back its plain. Then inside- there is a full sized mirror on opening lid which is GREAT! then the bottom compact itself is where you will be able to place your pans. There is four equal circular shapes and what i love most is that with each circle there is a slight divet or dip that allows easy access or placing or taking out each pan. So no worries about it being stuck & having to pry it out with a safety pin. These holes will hold Mac single shadows. 28mm pans. BUT the big catch is this is NOT MAGNETIC!! so you will have to either go without or i have added magnet to each shadow as well as in the pan/circle. You could possibly take the actual pan where the holes are placed. Im sure with a butter knife that insert would come out, just be careful. i havent tried that yet but if you would, im sure if would hold then 9 shadows inside of 4 but then it may not look so neat & pretty. These holes will keep your shadows/pigments/blushes/glosses/lipsticks all safely secure. this compact is sturdy hard plastic! i have brought these on vacation & traveled and they have not cracked or broken or chipped at all!
for real- these are amazing- they are affordable i mean who cant afford $1!!! these are great for those who want somewhere to place your pressed pans that looks pretty and i own 3 and plan to press pigments soon so i may be picking up some depending on how pressing goes :)

on 9/3/2011 10:16:00 PM

These are great! I bought 4 because I was pressing my pigments and needed something to put them in. MAC palettes are a bit too expensive, and I thought these were perfect. If you don't like the E.L.F. logo, you can cover it with a sticker, or even spray paint them entirely if you wanted. It holds 4 pans (26mm) and has a small brush inside. You can't go wrong with this palette because it's only $1! E.L.F. even sells eyeshadow and blush in single pan form so you can buy those and fill up these palettes.

on 8/19/2011 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a great inexpensive and sturdy palette. I super glued the metal plate and removed the divider. I use it to hold a few La Femme blushes and/or eye shadows.

Amazing for the price, fits mac shadows!!

Great size, applicator is nice, the mirror is large/huge, doesn't open unwarranted in my purse and it's a great price.

Love it for travel and it's easy enough to take out pans to replace them. Love!