E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE THIS ! the compact is only 1 dollar, so i figured i couldnt go wrong with it being just 1 dollar! I was right! The compact is nice and white, and looks very neat and nice. when holding it, it has a nice weight. it's not heavy, but it isnt light as air. its great. it clicks open, and clicks closed. it holds 4 pans of ELF shadow (and i've heard that it holds MAC, too!) and it's all-around amazing and very nice, especially for just a dollar! I may use it for MAC, but i might prefer to buy the actual MAC empty palette for the MAC shadows! but this is a great purchase, really. it's worth it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

they fit mac.theyre a dollar. and are magnetic. how can this fail? it doesnt. i prefer this over 49 dollars

on 9/8/2011 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are phenomenal if you depot your MAC shadows. The quality is so much better than what you'd expect for $1. I've had the same compact last me over 4+ years. I would buy this over the expensive MAC 4-palette because ELF includes a good mirror. I toss the applicator that is included, though. That is pure junk.

first of all, as im reading throught the reviews im findng a lot of people basing their reviews on the eyeshadow pans that elf sells to go inside this, giving low ratings because the pigmentation of the elf eyeshadows are poor or there isnt a huge range of colors. its totally unfair to base the review of this compact on separate eyeshadows sold by elf, your review should solely be on the quality and use of the compact alone

anyways, i bought two of these from the elf website and i love them. theyre perfect for holding all different eyeshadows, whether my mac ones or ud ones. the quality is excellent, very sturdy though i feel the mac 4 pan palettes are a tiny bit sturdier. as long as you dont drop this palette numerous times a day though, you should be fine. the mirror is a nice addition. if you want a clear lid, its pretty obvious that this compact isnt for you. it really helps you save money because it allows you to buy pan form mac eyeshadows saving $7.50CAD per eyeshadow which really adds up after buying four or five of them and all you have to do is pay an extra dollar for the compact. its completely worth it to me. it has a better value over buying the mac 15 pan palette too if you calculate it out.

overall, great sturdy compact thats a real space and money saver. my only gripe is the ridiculous shipping fee to canada (you cant get this in stores here, so the shipping fee adds onto the price) but if you order with a friend and split the cost its not that bad

on 3/19/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

OMg i just ran into this palette today. I bough 1 and when i got home i realized that can put my mac shadows in it. I'll be stocking up on these .

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great little compact that can fit the MAC & Urban Decay Shadows. Well worth it for $1! Will definitely buy again.

on 12/18/2010 8:33:00 AM

He'll yeah I 'd buy these over and over only $1 @ Target fits my Mac shadows n keeps em sturdy

on 10/14/2010 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

THIS IS THE BOMB!

Elf has done it again! It's cute and very sturdy.. and it's only $1.00! You cant beat that with a stick! They should make bigger ones for all of us make up junkies! The eye shadows are nice too! But of course you have to purchase those separately.

on 8/3/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

These are great. I have at least ten. I fit my MAC and I fit my flirt cosmetic eyeshadow in them also. They are way better then MACS pans. They are cheaper, sturdier, and have a mirror

on 5/23/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I do love ELF eyeshadows, so I bought the compact and chose four beautiful shades, that I wear almost daily. The compact is so cute and convenient, and yes the huge mirror is a major plus. ELF eyeshadows always wear well on my oily lids, and never crease or fade. I don't get a lot of fallout either, which I do with many high end brands. Now, if only there were MORE colors to choose from, I'd be in heaven :-)