E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/24/2013 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this for $1 whoop, whoop! I used it to store my depotted NYX eyeshadows (their matte ones are round) and although they were slightly smaller than the spaces in this palette, a little Krazy glue kept them in place. All in all the process took about 20 minutes so I'll definitely be doing it again w/ my other eyeshadows. Z-Palettes are much more pricy and don't include a mirror.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

BEST DUPE EVER!
MACs 4 pan palette is $9 and doesn't have a mirror or an applicator of any kind... And ELF has all of the above for ONE DOLLAR!!!! Are you kidding me!? AmazeBEANS!!!

Got mine at Target. Applicator is eh, but who cares for a DOLLAR!?!? Best investment! If it breaks or gets lost (hopefully it is empty if you lose it!) it's super cheap and esy to replace!

Fits my MAC pro pans PERFECTLY

on 11/29/2012 8:42:00 PM

I absolutely love this E.L.F pallet. I can easily wear these colors during the day to work and dramatically play with the colors for a perfect night time look. It is subtle, sexy, and chic looking. Overall, I would rate this E.L.F. product 9/10. My only complaint is that I wish that it lasted longer on my face. After a few hours I find myself having to re-apply.

on 6/27/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful, well-constructed and sturdy, cheap, giant mirror--what more could one ask for? Love this pan, and I have about 5 of them filled with a variety of things. The only thing is that the brush that it come with is utter crap, but since it's just a dollar, I'll happily overlook it. I wish the plastic insert is easier to remove (so that I can fit more in), but if you're careful, it comes out without damaging anything.

on 4/27/2012 6:26:00 PM

This is my new HG palette for depotting. You can pull out the plastic part and glue a magnetic sheet to the bottom. Voila, instant freestyle magnetic palette!

They have a deceptively large capacity; I depotted my Stila In the Light palette and UD's BOS4 (total of 26 full sized shadows) into three ELF compacts.

on 2/28/2012 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great compact and its only $1, it has comes with a large mirror as well, its great for elf single shadows and for mac.

on 1/19/2012 5:37:00 PM

I love this little compact! Perfect to put my MAC eyeshadows in!!!

on 1/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE THIS ! the compact is only 1 dollar, so i figured i couldnt go wrong with it being just 1 dollar! I was right! The compact is nice and white, and looks very neat and nice. when holding it, it has a nice weight. it's not heavy, but it isnt light as air. its great. it clicks open, and clicks closed. it holds 4 pans of ELF shadow (and i've heard that it holds MAC, too!) and it's all-around amazing and very nice, especially for just a dollar! I may use it for MAC, but i might prefer to buy the actual MAC empty palette for the MAC shadows! but this is a great purchase, really. it's worth it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

they fit mac.theyre a dollar. and are magnetic. how can this fail? it doesnt. i prefer this over 49 dollars

The compact is great, the shadows no, but the holder itself was very nice. Good latch so I know it would stay closed if tossed in a makeup bag or purse. The applicator that comes with it is ridiculous, but isn't every tiny applicator that comes with makeup? It's easy to pull out and change the colors, yet they stay in when they should (magnets).

Over all, if you use a brand of makeup that would fit in this little compact I say do it, it's great!