E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2012 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm in the UK and this cost 1.50 from the website. That is the fraction of the cost of a MAC palette. It is so worth it when you think that you can keep MAC pro-palette eyeshadows in it. Also, I bought a MAC 4-pan palette once and the lid broke straight away. The E.L.F. one seems much more sturdy and unbreakable than the MAC.

on 8/19/2011 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a great inexpensive and sturdy palette. I super glued the metal plate and removed the divider. I use it to hold a few La Femme blushes and/or eye shadows.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought 15 of these to use with my mac eye shadows and melted pan lipstick. Great for traveling. I have one in my car, gym locker, work, purse. They are just wonderful and did i mention CHEAP!

on 3/22/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love that this so cheap! Plus the added bonus that MAC refill pans fit and stay put without any issue (makes for easy travel). I only needed the one compact anyway, since I only pop in the pans I'm going to use for a particular look for the day (I leave the rest at home).

on 1/28/2010 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these elements shadows. I like the fact you can customize them to how you like them and move them around.
I just wish they would have more color shades selections. And the applicator brush is kind of useless, but you can always set that aside for some other uses.
This is well worth your money. Even if you dont like elf's shadows, you can buy the compact for other shadows you like.

on 11/10/2009 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I may have cleaned out the local Kmart of these compacts. They must have restocked, because I bought 6 of these to store depotted shadows and such. The quality is so good, especially when you consider that these are only $1 each. Pretty mind-boggling. I've only used one so far...I took out the plastic insert with the four holes and left the metal bottom plate. I depotted my 2 Almay trio shadows and my one lone L'Oreal quad for dark brown eyes and fit them all into the compact, minus one shadow from the quad which I knew I would never use (trash city).

Words cannot express how much I love these little magnetized compacts. I have been swapping for a lot of MAC shadows and simply cannot afford to order their palettes right now. This is a great solution until I have the money to get a 15 pan - however, I think I like these even more than the MAC ones because of the large mirror. I have a couple of these filled with MAC shadows and one filled with ELF shadows (which are very good). 3 more coming in a swap, oh what shall I fill them with? LOL

on 8/11/2008 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ha! Yes! I found these at a random Target (my usual store doesn't carry ELF) & picked up a few to repackage some old Px "pick two" round shadow pans & Lancome pans. The Px pans are a tiny bit small for the slots & jiggle a bit, but the Lancome Color Focus refills (that I got a great deal on at the Lancome outlet) fit PERFECTLY. I now have lovely palettes with colors arranged to my liking & don't have to hunt each morning for coordinating shades. You can see a pic of a neutral one I did for myself & a pink/plums one for my mother here
Full Size Image
. And they are a buck each! I'll be de-potting all my other shadows (some random Jane & Milani & who knows what) & putting them into some more of these great little compacts as soon as I can get my hands on them.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

These are freaking amazing. I was really expecting something thin, cheap, and flimsy but these are anything but....I have no idea how they are making them so nice and then selling them for a buck...but hey..who's complaining?

I finally found these at Meijer of all places. Had given up hope of finding them w/o resorting to ordering online. They are sturdy sleek palettes that are nice on the outside as well as the inside. Heavy for their size (but not bulky)...and they have a mirror inside...how great is that?!

I bought 3 at once..debating on going back and getting more lol Great, cheap storage option! continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

OMG! I just got mine in the mail. They are *SO* much nicer and sturdier than my MAC pro palette!!! And a FRACTION of the price! DEFINITELY march yourself to e.l.f.'s website and order up!!!