E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful

on 6/27/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful, well-constructed and sturdy, cheap, giant mirror--what more could one ask for? Love this pan, and I have about 5 of them filled with a variety of things. The only thing is that the brush that it come with is utter crap, but since it's just a dollar, I'll happily overlook it. I wish the plastic insert is easier to remove (so that I can fit more in), but if you're careful, it comes out without damaging anything.

on 4/29/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I only have a few MAC e/s and this little palette is perfect for them. I just decorate mine with cute stickers and it looks great!

on 9/8/2011 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are phenomenal if you depot your MAC shadows. The quality is so much better than what you'd expect for $1. I've had the same compact last me over 4+ years. I would buy this over the expensive MAC 4-palette because ELF includes a good mirror. I toss the applicator that is included, though. That is pure junk.

on 6/3/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love this. I love the white minimalist design..its so anit-MAC!

It is easy to hold, just the right size and I love that I will be able to switch out colors and carry it along in my purse.

Gonna buy more and more and more again, again and again!

on 5/14/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I, too have the problem that my quads don't lock shut as they should! They open easily. Besides that, I keep in my temporarily depotted eyeshadows in there until I get them a permanent home. $1 is a complete steal. The plastic divided is easily popped out, but you have to glue down the metal pan.

on 9/30/2010 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This compact rocks. Its super sturdy and fits other companys stuff in it. I am just going to decorate mine to make it fun and cute.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this in a swap the other day since most of the targets by me are always sold out of the good e.l.f stuff they carry. So far its been working great with my MAC depots. I wont be using the middle wand but its awesome that I dont have to fork out a bunch of money just to get the brand name for the 4 pan compact. Hope to be able to buy some more in the near future. The large mirror is very handy when you don't feel like bringing a spare loose one and the magnetic quality of it is pretty strong so I have no worrys of the eyeshadows accidently falling out. If you get the chance of getting these make sure to stock up on them before they sell out!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love these little palettes. I use them to hold my depotted MAC, Urban Decay, NYX trio and Milani single eyeshadows. They are sturdy and very handy to have. For the price they really can't be beat!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Thank goodness for E.L.F. quads! These are inexpensive and travel nicely. I use them to store my MAC Pro e/s. They only cost $1 (US). Who's going to turn that down?! Before contributing yourself to buy an empty MAC quad palette, try this brand and see the difference. This was the best purchase I've made by far. I will buy this compact again and again : )