E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/3/2013 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have several of these. A nice $1 alternative to a MAC quad. Has a compact mirror inside! I don't find them to be any more flimsy than the MAC quads or any less magnetic, but you get the bonus of a mirror. I am very satisfied with the quality and overall style of the compact, especially for the price!

I can't speak for the e.l.f. eyeshadows, as I just buy the empty compacts at Target and fill them will depotted MAC eyeshadows.

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

on 4/20/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The fact that these palettes are $1.00 is insane! The quality of the packaging is amazing. Not to mention that it has a huge mirror and fits MAC shadows it just blew me away! These for me are a must have and made their way straight to my makeup bag!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is so much cheaper than the MAC compacts and works just as well. Most standard sized eyeshadows (the same size as the MAC singles) fit, and if not, the plastic divider pops out really easily. I've had these in my makeup bag, and they stay shut securely. I don't know why anyone would buy a MAC compact if they could get one of these instead.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Okay so I give this actual compact a 5 because it is a good little compact. It is easy to open, has a big mirror, and keeps eyeshadow in tact. However, the shadow that elf sells to go into these are complete and udder garbage. I was so disappointed when I got them. But the compact is sooooo amazing! I went ahead and took out the divider, glued down the metal plate thats in the bottom well, and then added magnets to the bottom of 7 shadows! its AHMAZING.

Best $1 you can spend on cosmetics.

As a fledgling makeup addict, these are great. I can try different brands and simply get the refill pans, saving a few $ (for more makeup, of course!). Also buy these as gifts for others.

I love it. Magnetic, pretty durable, includes a large mirror. I wish I knew how to remove the frame from the bottom, but I think this is a good deal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this to carry various shadows around with me especially on vacation or something when I do not want to carry a whole big palette. It fits mac and UD shadows along with the elf shadows. It's a much better value than buying the mac pallete. I would buy more of these and it would be great if they made one slightly bigger that holds more shadows.

on 4/19/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this compact. I put my Covergirl lip color pots in it and it fits perfectly! For a dollar it can't be beat!

on 10/15/2009 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this compact!!!
It allows you to slot all the e.l.f eyeshadows into place without any difficulty. Also, the packaging is so cute!!! Absolutely worth the price! <3