E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/5/2013 10:40:00 AM

These $1 pallets are great. I use them to rescue broken lipsticks. I just melt the lipsticks in a spoon & pour it into the pan. They're so inexpensive & you can use them for a multitude of tasks.

I love these for depotting single eyeshadow in. I love that they also fit MAC shadows in them, so you don't need a MAC quad (which doesn't have the big mirror in it). These are great for travel and storage purposes, I don't find the packaging breaks at all. For the price, they are so useful and such good quality.

on 4/24/2013 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this for $1 whoop, whoop! I used it to store my depotted NYX eyeshadows (their matte ones are round) and although they were slightly smaller than the spaces in this palette, a little Krazy glue kept them in place. All in all the process took about 20 minutes so I'll definitely be doing it again w/ my other eyeshadows. Z-Palettes are much more pricy and don't include a mirror.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

BEST DUPE EVER!
MACs 4 pan palette is $9 and doesn't have a mirror or an applicator of any kind... And ELF has all of the above for ONE DOLLAR!!!! Are you kidding me!? AmazeBEANS!!!

Got mine at Target. Applicator is eh, but who cares for a DOLLAR!?!? Best investment! If it breaks or gets lost (hopefully it is empty if you lose it!) it's super cheap and esy to replace!

Fits my MAC pro pans PERFECTLY

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on thisits just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproofme likey :-)

on 9/22/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

You can't beat this for $1. I ordered little round adhesive magnets on e-bay. I love that it holds Inglot round eyeshadows and the freedom lipsticks and MAC eyeshadow. I appreciate the large mirror too as MAC 4-pans are clear on top, but have no mirror. Sometimes the clasp is not right so check it out before you buy one.

I love this compact and apparently others do too! I'm so happy I'm not the only one who pulled up the plastic that kept the circle shadows in place. It's a pain in the butt that all brands don't make their shadows the same shape. Whatever it still works! I bought mine for $1 at Target. It's now holding some Maybelline shadows. I went back to Target to get more and they're always sold out! Hah! If you can get your hands on this it's so much cheaper than similar products out there and yet fits so nicely in a purse for touch ups.

on 2/28/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great compact and its only $1, it has comes with a large mirror as well, its great for elf single shadows and for mac.

on 1/19/2012 5:37:00 PM

I love this little compact! Perfect to put my MAC eyeshadows in!!!

on 1/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE THIS ! the compact is only 1 dollar, so i figured i couldnt go wrong with it being just 1 dollar! I was right! The compact is nice and white, and looks very neat and nice. when holding it, it has a nice weight. it's not heavy, but it isnt light as air. its great. it clicks open, and clicks closed. it holds 4 pans of ELF shadow (and i've heard that it holds MAC, too!) and it's all-around amazing and very nice, especially for just a dollar! I may use it for MAC, but i might prefer to buy the actual MAC empty palette for the MAC shadows! but this is a great purchase, really. it's worth it!