E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/11/2013 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The compact itself is great, but the eyeshadow refills...ugh...they were not what they looked like online whatsoever. There were only 4 colors out of the entire line that I would use, I bought them and they were not useable to me. I gave mine away. Will not buy again.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So, in the beginning I bought this so I could use it as a cheaper Z-Palette. I bought this thinking it would be magnetic because it claims to be magnetic on the packaging. IT'S NOT. It's just a compact with a mirror and a metal sheet under the plastic spaces for the elf eyeshadows. I took out the plastic spaces to put whatever shadows I wanted in it and the metal sheet just fell out. So I guess I would just have to glue the eyeshadow in there and make a permanent palette. The only reasons I didn't give it a one is because of the mirror and the fact that it was only $1.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am SO happy I purchased one of these empty palettes! My MAC pans fit perfectly in this, so I can save money both by purchasing the refill shadows and not having to buy an expensive MAC palette. This is ONE DOLLAR, so it's in everyone's price range. I'm also very impressed by how sleek the packaging is... It's a sturdy plastic in an ivory shade with a mirror on the inside. I can't wait to get more of these.

on 10/12/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was a dollar, and you get a great compact with a huuuge mirror for a compact! The packaging is so cute. The shadows that go in are kind of hit and miss, but I'd even buy this just for the mirror.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

These compacts are a steal! I cant say enough good things about it. Ive bought them for my MAC, UD, Jane, Flirt & of course ELF eyeshadows. Its sturdy, good looking & great quality for the $1 pricetag!! I wont have to buy MAC compacts anymore. :) Very happy with these!

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

These are great just like everyone else has said. For only one dollar you can't beat it. If you pop the tray out you can fit a few more shadows in along with shadows in different shaped pans.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Really great compact; small and secure.
Fits pots nice and snug and the mirror is great to use for travelling or touch ups.
Only downside is that there aren't many eyeshadows to choose from.

on 5/5/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Adorable, cheap, handy.

on 4/11/2010 9:52:00 PM

this is a TOTAL NO BRAINER!! BUY IT!! SUPER CHEAP, SUPER CUTE, WORKS PERFECT with those expensive shadows in pans (MAC BObbi Brown, etc), has a mirror. If it breaks than buy another one! hell for the amount of money i spend going out i could buy 60 of these in one night. AMAZZINGGGG