E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe these costed me only $1 each at my local Kmart. I ended up buying four of them. They fit four eyeshadows and come with a little lip/eyeshadow applicator. You can also remove the divider and fit more eyeshadows too. They are not bulky so they don't take up a lot of storage space and they're easy to carry around in my purse if needed. They're sturdy so you don't have to worry about breakage. I love how there's a mirror..I tend to use mirrors in palettes often. I'd like a transparent top that way it'll be easier to find what I'm looking for! But on the other hand, if the top was transparent, we wouldn't have mirrors in these and I'd rather have the mirror. These are an awesome deal and I highly recommend them if you're looking for something dirt cheap but great quality. They fit my Jane, MAC, Milani, Urban Decay, Jordana, and WetnWild eyeshadows.

on 12/15/2008 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this palette is awesome. fit's all my mac e/s's and it's only $1! great quality too..nothing cheap or dinky. if only ELF would make a big 15 pan eyeshadow palette.