E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Filtered by skin type : Other
E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

These pearl white mirrored empty palettes are awesome. Only $1 each! I found them in person at Target so I didn't have to pay anything for shipping. You can't buy anything for a dollar these days! Boy, I'm cheap.
I wasn't aways this way. I did the Stila thing like a baller where I spent about $15 for an ugly empty plastic silver case... it seemed like a good idea at the time. The new me doesn't like spending much to buy meta-clutter for my clutter, even if it's a hobby. I had never depotted my MAC eyeshadows before because I wanted them to have a proper container. I did the CD case project with my NARS makeup out of necessity (horrible disintegrating goo packaging!) and it left a bad taste in my mouth. It looks dumb and not very protected. I am so glad I found these. They fit MAC/Jane/Milani/Claire's/Smashbox/Lorac and more... It looks like other MUA'ers have even removed the slots to fit different shaped e/s in the palette. If I can find more I might move my NARS into them.I think the quality is great. I like the white color and even that it was a little bit "eh" looking because it inspired me to make them gorgeous with my Sailor Moon transfers. :-D Without the decoration they would just say "E.L.F elements" which isn't offensive or anything. This is one of my favorite things that I've purchased all year!

on 12/30/2010 10:26:00 PM

Wow at a $1 (USD) a pop these are great value for the money. I was able to pop the separator and the metal from the bottom and place a sizable magnet at the bottom of the palette. This dirt cheap gem holds most of my Mary Kay eye shadows (the ones for the new magnetic pallette) and a single blush. This would enable me to have all of my eye shadows in a small compact and take up less space for my Shadows. I LOVE this jewel. I have purchased others and will use them for years to come.

on 7/30/2010 3:23:00 PM

I just want to add my opinion to all those who love this product! If you can find these at the store, you can buy a whole new look (with the E.l.f. Element pans) and this elegant mirrored compact for $5. The only difference with the web site is you might have to pay postage, depending on what kind of promo the company is running at the time. Either way it's a great deal, and I challenge any makeup addict to look at this and turn it down! These compacts are truly a gem!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have depotted my MAC shadows into these. soo cheap for these compared to MAC's. I just wish they were magnetic.

on 7/25/2007 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this little compact. So convenient and handy. Nice mirror. I recall the first ones were magnetic by themselves. This one I got a few days ago (which I ordered a few weeks ago - another rant on ELF service) is not. The refills bear a magnetic pad on their backs. The newer version does include an applicator, but I don't care about that. I wish the case is silver instead of white, since the interior is all silver. I may be asking for too much :).

Can't wait to see it in local stores. I ordered 5 of the empty pans but only 1 showed up in the confirmation email. No one cared about my message. I was mad at them.

on 7/13/2007 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was so excited when I found these at Target! Great product and so cheap! I took some up to buy and found out they were on sale I guess for $0.59! I ran back and bought a bunch more!

So happy they fit my MAC pans!

on 7/12/2007 4:01:00 PM

I will add my "two thumbs up!" to all of the other positive reviews here. What more is there to say - it's a sturdy compact with a mirror and a two-sided brush, for only $1. I found mine at Kmart. Quite a deal!

on 7/6/2007 10:03:00 PM

What impressed me the most about the compact was the mirror.
It also seems quite sturdy despite the cheap cost to buy it! Though I wasn't completely satisfied by the E/S from ELF, I would definately buy a few more compacts to store my other products in.

Really sturdy design. One thing they dont show on the pictures is that theres a little slot in the middle of the compact where they provide you with a double sided applicator. one side has a sponge e/s applicator, the other side has a lip brush. the design is near identical to mac palettes save for teh fact that the top is opaque and not see through.