E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh i loove these E.L.F elements the colors are very pigmentet and i like that you can change the eyeshadows in the element compact (: Cheap but very good

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Okay so I give this actual compact a 5 because it is a good little compact. It is easy to open, has a big mirror, and keeps eyeshadow in tact. However, the shadow that elf sells to go into these are complete and udder garbage. I was so disappointed when I got them. But the compact is sooooo amazing! I went ahead and took out the divider, glued down the metal plate thats in the bottom well, and then added magnets to the bottom of 7 shadows! its AHMAZING.

I recently bought a few of these at target for travel, since I'm going on a 10 day cruise in 4 days and I needed to pack some eyeshadows, but I didn't want to take 4 MAC palettes lol. (which was my other alternative)

I'm very impressed with these, they are great quality, nice to look at, very durable and has a huge mirror, which is great for traveling. These really don't look like they should be only $1!

I was concidering buying a few MAC quads, but these are so much better of a deal, and the ELF ones have a mirror.

The magnets in the palette are really strong, the eyeshadows don't move around in the palette, and the clasp holds the palette together nicely.

I don't think I'll be buying any MAC quads, EVER, I'll just stick to the ELF ones. :)

Like everyone else, I really do wish ELF would make a palette that holds 15 shadows, so I wouldn't have to pay $14 every time.

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

on 11/17/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this with the elements and bought there lipglosses and eyeshadows and it's awsome, it's realy sturdy and I depotted my mac eyeshadows and put them in it, and it's a dollar!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought 5 of these in my first ELF order and now need several more. This compact is perfect for holding depotted MAC shadows as well as other brands like NYX trios, Urban Decay, Smashbox, and Milani. Cheaper than buying MAC quads, these are just as good in quality and even have a large mirror in the compact, very handy. I'll be buying many more of these.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

What an amazing little compact! I persuaded my dad of all people to pick this up for me at K-Mart (which is half an hour away) today, since I'll be leaving for vacation on Hawaii shortly and don't want to lug around the cute yet impractical and fragile set my Stila eyeshadows came in. (I love love love Stila for their eyeshadows, by the way, although they tend to be hit or miss as far as texture and pigment go.)
Anyway, I'm impressed with the quality of the white palette esecially since it was only $1USD! It has a good weight in my hand, not too light, not too heavy, and seems to be sturdily made. It also has a nice, big mirror and convenient pop-open mechanism. It says E.L.F. Elements in gold on the lid and is a small yet useful size for carrying around.
I pried out the plastic eyeshadow holder within with the help of a flat scewdriver, and also took out the aluminum slab covering the bottom, which was loose. I arranged three Stila eyeshadows in a triangle within, holding them down with double sided tape. It's a tight fit that takes a bit of work to make happen, but that's a good thing in the long run since the shadows are in there good and tight.
This really is amazing, and I would buy more if the need ever arouse. My sister, mom, and dad were also impressed with this little gem from E.L.F!
Overall Rating 5.0
Price 1.0
Packaging Quality 5.0
Would you buy this product again? Yes

on 7/15/2007 12:40:00 PM

This is an excellent, sturdy, well-made product that does it's job for a very low price. The great size makes it excellent for travelling or bringing around in a makeup bag without worrying about the contents overly. Would definitely repurchase.