4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/03/2010

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

About reviewer (168 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

May/25/2010

These are great just like everyone else has said. For only one dollar you can't beat it. If you pop the tray out you can fit a few more shadows in along with shadows in different shaped pans.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

May/23/2010

I do love ELF eyeshadows, so I bought the compact and chose four beautiful shades, that I wear almost daily. The compact is so cute and convenient, and yes the huge mirror is a major plus. ELF eyeshadows always wear well on my oily lids, and never crease or fade. I don't get a lot of fallout either, which I do with many high end brands. Now, if only there were MORE colors to choose from …Read more

About reviewer (340 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

May/17/2010

Really great compact; small and secure.
Fits pots nice and snug and the mirror is great to use for travelling or touch ups.
Only downside is that there aren't many eyeshadows to choose from.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/13/2010

I have depotted my MAC shadows into these. soo cheap for these compared to MAC's. I just wish they were magnetic.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

May/09/2010

I love it. Magnetic, pretty durable, includes a large mirror. I wish I knew how to remove the frame from the bottom, but I think this is a good deal.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

May/05/2010

This is an amazing deal for only $1! It fits MAC depots or pro pan shadows perfectly and it has a magnet on the bottom so the shadows don't budge. It is very affordable and actually more useful than the MAC ones because it has a huge mirror in it, great for travel or to store your shadows. I hope ELF comes out with one that stores more shadows!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromgorbe

May/05/2010

Adorable, cheap, handy.

About reviewer (568 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/21/2010

I use this to carry various shadows around with me especially on vacation or something when I do not want to carry a whole big palette. It fits mac and UD shadows along with the elf shadows. It's a much better value than buying the mac pallete. I would buy more of these and it would be great if they made one slightly bigger that holds more shadows.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Apr/19/2010

Love this compact. I put my Covergirl lip color pots in it and it fits perfectly! For a dollar it can't be beat!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone