4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/12/2010

$1 for this palette?! Are you kidding me?!

I seriously wish E.l.F. had been around when I was a preteen/teenager so I could have banished my makeup craving for $1 a pop. It's less classy looking than the MAC palette, but it's dirt cheap and comes with a mirror. The packaging is sturdy, the magnets are strong, and the hinges will hold the mirror up so you can set it up on a …

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Dec/11/2010

Okay so I give this actual compact a 5 because it is a good little compact. It is easy to open, has a big mirror, and keeps eyeshadow in tact. However, the shadow that elf sells to go into these are complete and udder garbage. I was so disappointed when I got them. But the compact is sooooo amazing! I went ahead and took out the divider, glued down the metal plate thats in the bottom well, and …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Nov/15/2010

Best $1 you can spend on cosmetics.

As a fledgling makeup addict, these are great. I can try different brands and simply get the refill pans, saving a few $ (for more makeup, of course!). Also buy these as gifts for others.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromZanne

Nov/15/2010

The best compact around! They stay closed and have a huge mirror, unlike MAC's 4-pan. I got them for a dollar online, and bought 10.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Medium

Oct/29/2010

I bought 15 of these to use with my mac eye shadows and melted pan lipstick. Great for traveling. I have one in my car, gym locker, work, purse. They are just wonderful and did i mention CHEAP!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/14/2010

THIS IS THE BOMB!

Elf has done it again! It's cute and very sturdy.. and it's only $1.00! You cant beat that with a stick! They should make bigger ones for all of us make up junkies! The eye shadows are nice too! But of course you have to purchase those separately.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Oct/11/2010

I would buy a billion of these, haha. They're fantastic. I wish ELF would release them in larger sizes (6, 12 or 15 pans per compact). It's easy to use labels or stickers to decorate them.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Sep/30/2010

This compact rocks. Its super sturdy and fits other companys stuff in it. I am just going to decorate mine to make it fun and cute.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Sep/22/2010

This sleek sturdy compact for $1. Unbeatable! You can also fit MAC eyeshadows in this thing

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Aug/17/2010

These are really great compact palettes for $1 each. I bought a few of these from the ELF website and really love them. This fit a lot of popular brands single pans and are great for traveling and putting in your purse to touch up your look. You can even put on one look in the morning for work and pack a separate palette for a "night out" look to do a quick change after work. These are …Read more

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure