E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on thisits just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproofme likey :-)

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

on 1/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE THIS ! the compact is only 1 dollar, so i figured i couldnt go wrong with it being just 1 dollar! I was right! The compact is nice and white, and looks very neat and nice. when holding it, it has a nice weight. it's not heavy, but it isnt light as air. its great. it clicks open, and clicks closed. it holds 4 pans of ELF shadow (and i've heard that it holds MAC, too!) and it's all-around amazing and very nice, especially for just a dollar! I may use it for MAC, but i might prefer to buy the actual MAC empty palette for the MAC shadows! but this is a great purchase, really. it's worth it!

first of all, as im reading throught the reviews im findng a lot of people basing their reviews on the eyeshadow pans that elf sells to go inside this, giving low ratings because the pigmentation of the elf eyeshadows are poor or there isnt a huge range of colors. its totally unfair to base the review of this compact on separate eyeshadows sold by elf, your review should solely be on the quality and use of the compact alone

anyways, i bought two of these from the elf website and i love them. theyre perfect for holding all different eyeshadows, whether my mac ones or ud ones. the quality is excellent, very sturdy though i feel the mac 4 pan palettes are a tiny bit sturdier. as long as you dont drop this palette numerous times a day though, you should be fine. the mirror is a nice addition. if you want a clear lid, its pretty obvious that this compact isnt for you. it really helps you save money because it allows you to buy pan form mac eyeshadows saving $7.50CAD per eyeshadow which really adds up after buying four or five of them and all you have to do is pay an extra dollar for the compact. its completely worth it to me. it has a better value over buying the mac 15 pan palette too if you calculate it out.

overall, great sturdy compact thats a real space and money saver. my only gripe is the ridiculous shipping fee to canada (you cant get this in stores here, so the shipping fee adds onto the price) but if you order with a friend and split the cost its not that bad

I recently bought a few of these at target for travel, since I'm going on a 10 day cruise in 4 days and I needed to pack some eyeshadows, but I didn't want to take 4 MAC palettes lol. (which was my other alternative)

I'm very impressed with these, they are great quality, nice to look at, very durable and has a huge mirror, which is great for traveling. These really don't look like they should be only $1!

I was concidering buying a few MAC quads, but these are so much better of a deal, and the ELF ones have a mirror.

The magnets in the palette are really strong, the eyeshadows don't move around in the palette, and the clasp holds the palette together nicely.

I don't think I'll be buying any MAC quads, EVER, I'll just stick to the ELF ones. :)

Like everyone else, I really do wish ELF would make a palette that holds 15 shadows, so I wouldn't have to pay $14 every time.

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

I love it. Magnetic, pretty durable, includes a large mirror. I wish I knew how to remove the frame from the bottom, but I think this is a good deal.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this product. I can't comment on the E.L.F shadows that go into them because I don't own any, but this is a great quad to have for traveling. MAC shadows fit in it perfectly, plus it has a huge mirror that the MAC quads lack. I love being able to just throw this in my bag and apply my eyeshadow no matter where I am. On top of that, they're $1 and E.L.F has sales all the time so they are easy to stock up on.

on 11/17/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this with the elements and bought there lipglosses and eyeshadows and it's awsome, it's realy sturdy and I depotted my mac eyeshadows and put them in it, and it's a dollar!

i LOVE this ! i love how you can customize it and the pigmentation is amazing. i have every color and am not dissapointed in any of them