E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/5/2013 10:40:00 AM

These $1 pallets are great. I use them to rescue broken lipsticks. I just melt the lipsticks in a spoon & pour it into the pan. They're so inexpensive & you can use them for a multitude of tasks.

I love these for depotting single eyeshadow in. I love that they also fit MAC shadows in them, so you don't need a MAC quad (which doesn't have the big mirror in it). These are great for travel and storage purposes, I don't find the packaging breaks at all. For the price, they are so useful and such good quality.

on 4/24/2013 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this for $1 whoop, whoop! I used it to store my depotted NYX eyeshadows (their matte ones are round) and although they were slightly smaller than the spaces in this palette, a little Krazy glue kept them in place. All in all the process took about 20 minutes so I'll definitely be doing it again w/ my other eyeshadows. Z-Palettes are much more pricy and don't include a mirror.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

BEST DUPE EVER!
MACs 4 pan palette is $9 and doesn't have a mirror or an applicator of any kind... And ELF has all of the above for ONE DOLLAR!!!! Are you kidding me!? AmazeBEANS!!!

Got mine at Target. Applicator is eh, but who cares for a DOLLAR!?!? Best investment! If it breaks or gets lost (hopefully it is empty if you lose it!) it's super cheap and esy to replace!

Fits my MAC pro pans PERFECTLY

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on thisits just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproofme likey :-)

on 9/22/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

You can't beat this for $1. I ordered little round adhesive magnets on e-bay. I love that it holds Inglot round eyeshadows and the freedom lipsticks and MAC eyeshadow. I appreciate the large mirror too as MAC 4-pans are clear on top, but have no mirror. Sometimes the clasp is not right so check it out before you buy one.

on 7/9/2012 9:24:00 PM

Awesome little compact. I am going on vacation and want to take along some of my MAC shadows. This is great to use. I just pop the pans out of my MAC palette and into this to throw in my makeup bag for my trip. I can have the shadows I need without having to take along my 15 shadow collection. Sometimes I'll coordinate 4 shadows for a look I want to make and use this to organize them together in my makeup drawer. Perfect!

on 6/27/2012 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful, well-constructed and sturdy, cheap, giant mirror--what more could one ask for? Love this pan, and I have about 5 of them filled with a variety of things. The only thing is that the brush that it come with is utter crap, but since it's just a dollar, I'll happily overlook it. I wish the plastic insert is easier to remove (so that I can fit more in), but if you're careful, it comes out without damaging anything.

on 4/29/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I only have a few MAC e/s and this little palette is perfect for them. I just decorate mine with cute stickers and it looks great!

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT