E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So, in the beginning I bought this so I could use it as a cheaper Z-Palette. I bought this thinking it would be magnetic because it claims to be magnetic on the packaging. IT'S NOT. It's just a compact with a mirror and a metal sheet under the plastic spaces for the elf eyeshadows. I took out the plastic spaces to put whatever shadows I wanted in it and the metal sheet just fell out. So I guess I would just have to glue the eyeshadow in there and make a permanent palette. The only reasons I didn't give it a one is because of the mirror and the fact that it was only $1.

on 11/3/2011 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

its amazing! i have 4 blushers in my compact, and i love them! so cheap too! the compact is great as well, love the huge mirror in it. and these fit mac eyeshadows too!

on 10/12/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was a dollar, and you get a great compact with a huuuge mirror for a compact! The packaging is so cute. The shadows that go in are kind of hit and miss, but I'd even buy this just for the mirror.

on 8/13/2011 1:32:00 AM

These compacts really come in handy and they are quite cheap for $1, like cmon where else do you get this for a $1. I would definitely continue buying more :)

on 5/14/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I, too have the problem that my quads don't lock shut as they should! They open easily. Besides that, I keep in my temporarily depotted eyeshadows in there until I get them a permanent home. $1 is a complete steal. The plastic divided is easily popped out, but you have to glue down the metal pan.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh i loove these E.L.F elements the colors are very pigmentet and i like that you can change the eyeshadows in the element compact (: Cheap but very good

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Okay so I give this actual compact a 5 because it is a good little compact. It is easy to open, has a big mirror, and keeps eyeshadow in tact. However, the shadow that elf sells to go into these are complete and udder garbage. I was so disappointed when I got them. But the compact is sooooo amazing! I went ahead and took out the divider, glued down the metal plate thats in the bottom well, and then added magnets to the bottom of 7 shadows! its AHMAZING.

These palettes are definitely better than Covergirl's and MAC's since they have lovely mirrors in them. The price is pretty amazing too. However, one of my palettes can't close anymore, but it still works for me.

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on thisits just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproofme likey :-)