E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on thisits just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproofme likey :-)

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

first of all, as im reading throught the reviews im findng a lot of people basing their reviews on the eyeshadow pans that elf sells to go inside this, giving low ratings because the pigmentation of the elf eyeshadows are poor or there isnt a huge range of colors. its totally unfair to base the review of this compact on separate eyeshadows sold by elf, your review should solely be on the quality and use of the compact alone

anyways, i bought two of these from the elf website and i love them. theyre perfect for holding all different eyeshadows, whether my mac ones or ud ones. the quality is excellent, very sturdy though i feel the mac 4 pan palettes are a tiny bit sturdier. as long as you dont drop this palette numerous times a day though, you should be fine. the mirror is a nice addition. if you want a clear lid, its pretty obvious that this compact isnt for you. it really helps you save money because it allows you to buy pan form mac eyeshadows saving $7.50CAD per eyeshadow which really adds up after buying four or five of them and all you have to do is pay an extra dollar for the compact. its completely worth it to me. it has a better value over buying the mac 15 pan palette too if you calculate it out.

overall, great sturdy compact thats a real space and money saver. my only gripe is the ridiculous shipping fee to canada (you cant get this in stores here, so the shipping fee adds onto the price) but if you order with a friend and split the cost its not that bad

on 1/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE THIS ! the compact is only 1 dollar, so i figured i couldnt go wrong with it being just 1 dollar! I was right! The compact is nice and white, and looks very neat and nice. when holding it, it has a nice weight. it's not heavy, but it isnt light as air. its great. it clicks open, and clicks closed. it holds 4 pans of ELF shadow (and i've heard that it holds MAC, too!) and it's all-around amazing and very nice, especially for just a dollar! I may use it for MAC, but i might prefer to buy the actual MAC empty palette for the MAC shadows! but this is a great purchase, really. it's worth it!

on 5/14/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I, too have the problem that my quads don't lock shut as they should! They open easily. Besides that, I keep in my temporarily depotted eyeshadows in there until I get them a permanent home. $1 is a complete steal. The plastic divided is easily popped out, but you have to glue down the metal pan.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh i loove these E.L.F elements the colors are very pigmentet and i like that you can change the eyeshadows in the element compact (: Cheap but very good

I recently bought a few of these at target for travel, since I'm going on a 10 day cruise in 4 days and I needed to pack some eyeshadows, but I didn't want to take 4 MAC palettes lol. (which was my other alternative)

I'm very impressed with these, they are great quality, nice to look at, very durable and has a huge mirror, which is great for traveling. These really don't look like they should be only $1!

I was concidering buying a few MAC quads, but these are so much better of a deal, and the ELF ones have a mirror.

The magnets in the palette are really strong, the eyeshadows don't move around in the palette, and the clasp holds the palette together nicely.

I don't think I'll be buying any MAC quads, EVER, I'll just stick to the ELF ones. :)

Like everyone else, I really do wish ELF would make a palette that holds 15 shadows, so I wouldn't have to pay $14 every time.

Love this palette. Using the e.l.f. website, you can choose 4 colors (be it eyeshadow, lipstick or bronzer) in your kit. I chose to customize mine with 3 eye shadows (ivory, golden glow, dusk) and one bronzer (bronzed) and I must say I was pleasantly surprised to loving all four shades! I've never been an eyeshadow type of girl but this has swayed my preference. Using a eyeshadow brush (dump the brush that comes with it), the colors applies very smoothly and they adhere to the skin nicely. I love it! And all for four bucks, it can't be beat!

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought 5 of these in my first ELF order and now need several more. This compact is perfect for holding depotted MAC shadows as well as other brands like NYX trios, Urban Decay, Smashbox, and Milani. Cheaper than buying MAC quads, these are just as good in quality and even have a large mirror in the compact, very handy. I'll be buying many more of these.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful