e.l.f. Cosmetics Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/5/2007 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

What a great value! These are great products--well made, very sturdy, and they come with a nice size mirror! Why buy MAC? E.L.F.'s shipping charges are high in my book (who wants to spend $7 to have a $1 product shipped?) but they seem to have discounts fairly often, so look out for those. Their customer service is non-existant at best, unprofessional at worst, but my order did arrive in 1 week.

i have two of these holding various mac, UD, milani and NYX eye shadows and boy howdy i'm planning on getting some more. these actually have mirrors in the lids, which i LOVE. i think i got the new style with a little place in the middle for an applicator, but i just threw that out. as everyone else said, these are pretty darn near perfect, they fit UD, mac, milani, nyx and all those other shadows that are in the same pan size range. in some respects i really love the mac 4-pan (i like the clear lid) and in others i really love these ELF ones (hello $1?)

on 12/3/2007 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

What a great palette! It is of comparable quality to my MAC palette but it's only 1.50!
I'm very impressed with this product.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought 5 of these in my first ELF order and now need several more. This compact is perfect for holding depotted MAC shadows as well as other brands like NYX trios, Urban Decay, Smashbox, and Milani. Cheaper than buying MAC quads, these are just as good in quality and even have a large mirror in the compact, very handy. I'll be buying many more of these.

on 12/24/2008 9:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I don't think I could say anything about this product that hasn't been said already; very sturdy, dirt cheap, incredibly convenient. One of the best makeup finds ever, imo.

Recently did a huge E.L.F. haul b/c, well, for $1 a product it would be dumb not to check them out! This compact is sturdy with a large mirror. It is refillable/interchangable and while it seems at first like the products won't stay in, they do. I had to turn it upside down and shake it a little to prove this to myself. There are small indentations to make removal of the pans easy, and a space for an applicator. a dual ended applicator is included w/ a lipbrush on one end and an eye sponge on the other, but I havn't used it. overall, I am happy with the purchase and would buy again. I am also going to review the rest of the products I purchased from them for those of you who are wonering if $1 cosmetics could possibly be good !

This is an awesome compact. It's small but very durable. I would recommend it for anyone.

on 4/4/2009 1:32:00 PM

In my last order with E.L.F. I ordered 20 of these. I have tons of loose Lancome e/s testers and they fit perfectly in this compact. Now I don't have to worry about the colors mixing or the shadow breaking apart when they were sliding around loose in the plastic storage bins I originally had them in. The only reason I gave the packaging quality a 4 is because they don't fit my Stila or Fresh e/s singles. The e/s stay secure, the latch stays securely shut and I've dropped them several times (I'm clumsy) and found no damage. For one American dollar a piece, this is the bargain of the decade to me.

on 4/17/2009 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Oh man I love these, right now I have 6 of them but am planning on getting more. I depot my MAC shadows and put them in here. Got adhesive round magnets after a lot of searching on ebay. I love that I can constantly mix and match the colours however I want. Sturdy, slimline, nice mirror, easy to travel with. Pointless applicator comes with it but I bin those. Great value for just 1.50. One tiny gripe is that my most often used ones seem to not close as tightly any more, but they haven't come loose yet.

on 5/20/2009 10:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love this! I think if you like making your own palettes and mac. I think it's good if your cheap ; )