E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/11/2013 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The compact itself is great, but the eyeshadow refills...ugh...they were not what they looked like online whatsoever. There were only 4 colors out of the entire line that I would use, I bought them and they were not useable to me. I gave mine away. Will not buy again.

on 9/22/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

You can't beat this for $1. I ordered little round adhesive magnets on e-bay. I love that it holds Inglot round eyeshadows and the freedom lipsticks and MAC eyeshadow. I appreciate the large mirror too as MAC 4-pans are clear on top, but have no mirror. Sometimes the clasp is not right so check it out before you buy one.

on 4/19/2012 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm in the UK and this cost 1.50 from the website. That is the fraction of the cost of a MAC palette. It is so worth it when you think that you can keep MAC pro-palette eyeshadows in it. Also, I bought a MAC 4-pan palette once and the lid broke straight away. The E.L.F. one seems much more sturdy and unbreakable than the MAC.

The compact is great, the shadows no, but the holder itself was very nice. Good latch so I know it would stay closed if tossed in a makeup bag or purse. The applicator that comes with it is ridiculous, but isn't every tiny applicator that comes with makeup? It's easy to pull out and change the colors, yet they stay in when they should (magnets).

Over all, if you use a brand of makeup that would fit in this little compact I say do it, it's great!

on 8/27/2011 4:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is well worth the $1 you'll spend! I pry out the plastic divider and glue down the metal plate. Then I depot other eyeshadow brands and use the ELF palette to make them more portable. I got tired of my UD Naked palette being so big, so I used a nail file to pry out each of the colors and put them in the elf palette. I will post pictures, but they really fit so well! I was able to use all of them except the last two (gray and black). I put those in another palette. Now I can take the Naked palette with me, anywhere! Love this and buy it in multiples.

on 8/16/2011 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

These little things are a great find. As everyone has said, they make perfect MAC quads, but with differently shaped singles I have, I just pop out the insert and stick the magnetic card down with a drop of glue at each corner.

The mirror is handy, but the best thing about these quads (besides the price) is that they're white, so you can write on the cover with a Sharpie to identify what's inside.

on 3/19/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

OMg i just ran into this palette today. I bough 1 and when i got home i realized that can put my mac shadows in it. I'll be stocking up on these .

on 12/30/2010 10:26:00 PM

Wow at a $1 (USD) a pop these are great value for the money. I was able to pop the separator and the metal from the bottom and place a sizable magnet at the bottom of the palette. This dirt cheap gem holds most of my Mary Kay eye shadows (the ones for the new magnetic pallette) and a single blush. This would enable me to have all of my eye shadows in a small compact and take up less space for my Shadows. I LOVE this jewel. I have purchased others and will use them for years to come.

on 11/15/2010 7:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The best compact around! They stay closed and have a huge mirror, unlike MAC's 4-pan. I got them for a dollar online, and bought 10.

on 7/30/2010 3:23:00 PM

I just want to add my opinion to all those who love this product! If you can find these at the store, you can buy a whole new look (with the E.l.f. Element pans) and this elegant mirrored compact for $5. The only difference with the web site is you might have to pay postage, depending on what kind of promo the company is running at the time. Either way it's a great deal, and I challenge any makeup addict to look at this and turn it down! These compacts are truly a gem!