e.l.f. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/3/2013 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have several of these. A nice $1 alternative to a MAC quad. Has a compact mirror inside! I don't find them to be any more flimsy than the MAC quads or any less magnetic, but you get the bonus of a mirror. I am very satisfied with the quality and overall style of the compact, especially for the price!

I can't speak for the e.l.f. eyeshadows, as I just buy the empty compacts at Target and fill them will depotted MAC eyeshadows.

on 11/29/2012 8:42:00 PM

I absolutely love this E.L.F pallet. I can easily wear these colors during the day to work and dramatically play with the colors for a perfect night time look. It is subtle, sexy, and chic looking. Overall, I would rate this E.L.F. product 9/10. My only complaint is that I wish that it lasted longer on my face. After a few hours I find myself having to re-apply.

on 4/29/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I only have a few MAC e/s and this little palette is perfect for them. I just decorate mine with cute stickers and it looks great!

on 4/20/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The fact that these palettes are $1.00 is insane! The quality of the packaging is amazing. Not to mention that it has a huge mirror and fits MAC shadows it just blew me away! These for me are a must have and made their way straight to my makeup bag!

on 9/11/2011 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This compact is cute and convenient. Unfortunately, the separate eyeshadows do not have enough pigment to make me feel satisfied.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These are great!!! At least two thirds of them are. Quality control issue YES! Great value YES! Oversized mirror YES! I bought twelve of these and three latch tightly, six latch loosely and three don't latch shut at all. Even though some don't latch they still stay shut pretty well. I was hoping to fit my LA FEMME blushes and eyeshadows in them but they are way too big so I popped the dividers out and used double stick tape. First tape or glue down the metal mirror thingy on the bottom of the compact then tape the pans in. I could only fit two pans of makeup into one compact but thats okay :) I am still happy with them overall.

on 9/8/2011 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are phenomenal if you depot your MAC shadows. The quality is so much better than what you'd expect for $1. I've had the same compact last me over 4+ years. I would buy this over the expensive MAC 4-palette because ELF includes a good mirror. I toss the applicator that is included, though. That is pure junk.

I'll be buying at least one more of these. I had purchased a box of 3 CK blushes at Ross, except they're clearly meant to pop into a compact of some sort. I like the blushes, but I'd been keeping them in their big honking box because I didn't want them floating around loose in my train case. I grabbed this up at Target. It took some effort to pop the blushes from their packaging (never done it before), but then I stuck them in here with double sided tape, wrote the names with a sharpie, done. The compact itself is pretty sturdy and chunky and I like it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

These compacts are a steal! I cant say enough good things about it. Ive bought them for my MAC, UD, Jane, Flirt & of course ELF eyeshadows. Its sturdy, good looking & great quality for the $1 pricetag!! I wont have to buy MAC compacts anymore. :) Very happy with these!

Just got this the other day. Absolutly brilliant, I have the magnetic 4 pan from mac and this is just the same, plus it has a mirror and its a fraction of the price. I have popped the inner frame out and use it for all my de potted shadows, so I can take them with me for touch ups. Excellent value for an empty magnetic palette. Wish they did a bigger one aswell!!

Popular Palettes