e.l.f. Cosmetics Elements 4-pan Compact

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am SO happy I purchased one of these empty palettes! My MAC pans fit perfectly in this, so I can save money both by purchasing the refill shadows and not having to buy an expensive MAC palette. This is ONE DOLLAR, so it's in everyone's price range. I'm also very impressed by how sleek the packaging is... It's a sturdy plastic in an ivory shade with a mirror on the inside. I can't wait to get more of these.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Really great compact; small and secure.
Fits pots nice and snug and the mirror is great to use for travelling or touch ups.
Only downside is that there aren't many eyeshadows to choose from.

on 5/5/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Adorable, cheap, handy.

on 4/11/2010 9:52:00 PM

this is a TOTAL NO BRAINER!! BUY IT!! SUPER CHEAP, SUPER CUTE, WORKS PERFECT with those expensive shadows in pans (MAC BObbi Brown, etc), has a mirror. If it breaks than buy another one! hell for the amount of money i spend going out i could buy 60 of these in one night. AMAZZINGGGG

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have about 10 of these. I also gave away 5 to the ladies in my family to try to get them to branch out, along with some of the elements. Out of all 15, I have 1 that was hard to open from the get-go, and after about a month I have another one that doesn't wanna open easily. Other then that, they are awesome! They have a nice mirror, and I like how they are white (not a big deal, but it's a different change of pace from all the black packaging you see.) I got some of mine for a dollar, and the rest for 25 cents with a sell. Definately worth it, and I'd probably pay more!

amazing pallette, truly amazing. 1 dollar, high quality product :) fits mac shadows.

on 3/4/2007 8:59:00 PM

Love this product, it's cheap and has a mirror in it. My only complaint is that you can't see the colors until you open up the compact, but the fact that they are cheap with a mirror is good enough reason to buy several!