E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on thisits just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproofme likey :-)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So, in the beginning I bought this so I could use it as a cheaper Z-Palette. I bought this thinking it would be magnetic because it claims to be magnetic on the packaging. IT'S NOT. It's just a compact with a mirror and a metal sheet under the plastic spaces for the elf eyeshadows. I took out the plastic spaces to put whatever shadows I wanted in it and the metal sheet just fell out. So I guess I would just have to glue the eyeshadow in there and make a permanent palette. The only reasons I didn't give it a one is because of the mirror and the fact that it was only $1.

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

on 1/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE THIS ! the compact is only 1 dollar, so i figured i couldnt go wrong with it being just 1 dollar! I was right! The compact is nice and white, and looks very neat and nice. when holding it, it has a nice weight. it's not heavy, but it isnt light as air. its great. it clicks open, and clicks closed. it holds 4 pans of ELF shadow (and i've heard that it holds MAC, too!) and it's all-around amazing and very nice, especially for just a dollar! I may use it for MAC, but i might prefer to buy the actual MAC empty palette for the MAC shadows! but this is a great purchase, really. it's worth it!

on 11/3/2011 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

its amazing! i have 4 blushers in my compact, and i love them! so cheap too! the compact is great as well, love the huge mirror in it. and these fit mac eyeshadows too!

on 10/12/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was a dollar, and you get a great compact with a huuuge mirror for a compact! The packaging is so cute. The shadows that go in are kind of hit and miss, but I'd even buy this just for the mirror.

on 8/13/2011 1:32:00 AM

These compacts really come in handy and they are quite cheap for $1, like cmon where else do you get this for a $1. I would definitely continue buying more :)

first of all, as im reading throught the reviews im findng a lot of people basing their reviews on the eyeshadow pans that elf sells to go inside this, giving low ratings because the pigmentation of the elf eyeshadows are poor or there isnt a huge range of colors. its totally unfair to base the review of this compact on separate eyeshadows sold by elf, your review should solely be on the quality and use of the compact alone

anyways, i bought two of these from the elf website and i love them. theyre perfect for holding all different eyeshadows, whether my mac ones or ud ones. the quality is excellent, very sturdy though i feel the mac 4 pan palettes are a tiny bit sturdier. as long as you dont drop this palette numerous times a day though, you should be fine. the mirror is a nice addition. if you want a clear lid, its pretty obvious that this compact isnt for you. it really helps you save money because it allows you to buy pan form mac eyeshadows saving $7.50CAD per eyeshadow which really adds up after buying four or five of them and all you have to do is pay an extra dollar for the compact. its completely worth it to me. it has a better value over buying the mac 15 pan palette too if you calculate it out.

overall, great sturdy compact thats a real space and money saver. my only gripe is the ridiculous shipping fee to canada (you cant get this in stores here, so the shipping fee adds onto the price) but if you order with a friend and split the cost its not that bad

on 5/14/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I, too have the problem that my quads don't lock shut as they should! They open easily. Besides that, I keep in my temporarily depotted eyeshadows in there until I get them a permanent home. $1 is a complete steal. The plastic divided is easily popped out, but you have to glue down the metal pan.