4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This eyeshadow is a gold-brown with shimmer. It goes on evenly and lasts all day on me. I'm very pale and the color doesn't look too dark on me, which is nice. Ulta always has bargain sales on their products and I bought this during a BOGO sale, so the usual $7 price tag was really only $3.50, so a steal for sure. The amount of shadow in the pan is pretty impressive--much more eyeshadow--about twice the size of a NYX square shadow pan. I find the oval pans a little hard to store in my makeup case though.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I got this at Ulta for $4 on sale. Its a great base color, and it was really smooth when i tested it at the store. but i find that it's really hard to get onto a brush (I don't use sponge tip applicators for eyeshadow). other than that, good color, i just wish it was easy to pick up with a brush.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

This is a pale brownish gold - not too yellow or orangey, but subtle. It has shimmer but not overwhelming sparkle, making it a good base color that still has some flair. On me (very fair) it's a good wash of allover lid color for more casual days or when I'm doing a deeper lip. It also works well with darker colors in the crease. This is a huge panful of shadlow that I imagine would take a year or more to use up, plus when purchased during the sale and with a coupon it only cost me $2. Such a deal!

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

This is a beautiful gold shadow...I don't know that it is a must have if you already own a good gold or have several golden shades. I kind of bought this one because it was so pretty in the pan and when swatched in the store, but I have a tendency to go for golds (even if I already own 3 other shadows very similar). Its a medium gold. The Net Weight is 2.85 grams/0.1 oz in a circular disc pan placed inside clear flip top compact. No applicator is included. I don't know that I will repurchase just because I already have several other golds similar, but if I ran out of ALL of them, I would because its the best deal of the others I own. $7.00 each or frequently can be purchased on BOGO free.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

10 years ago

I like this color, but it does not have good staying power imho. I always get my Ulta cosmetics bogo or with some deal, so it's always a good value. This is a good neutral, but I love my UD YDK more....

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

One of my most used Ulta shades & one I've actually purchased a backup of to stash - my favorite colors have a bad habit of being discontinued & this is one shadow I don't want to risk being without. Lovely medium beige/gold with just a little shimmer to it, but nothing over the top. One of the most neutral of Ulta's nude eye options, its just slightly warm & will probably work on a number of skin tones; if you find Stila Kitten too peachy/warm/shimmery (like me) this is a solid alternative to consider. Great texture, applies & blends easily, just all around one of the best Ulta eye shadows available. Huge pan like all the Ulta shadows, and a definite bargain when its available as a BOGO. Easy to depot, I store this in a Ben Nye empty eye shadow palette that I've customized with my other Ulta shadows. Cashmere is the pan in the top row of my palette, last pan on the right in this pic http://img.makeupalley.com/9/2/2/5/1155728.JPG; you can also see a pic above of the pan alone.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

Cashmere has got to be one of my favorite Ulta e/s' because it is such a pretty glowing golden brown shade that's not too out there. I usually use it as a lid shade, but for fairer tones it can be a crease color and darker tones, a highlight. It's an amazing shade.

About reviewer (641 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

12 years ago

Cashmere is a gorgeous color! A golden brown with shimmer, and not too frosty. I don't usually look good in warm colors like this, but Cashmere is actually okay on me for some reason. The pigmentation is also excellent for a $6.50 eyeshadow (although I got mine for *free*)! If you look good in warm colors & golden browns, I highly recommend this eyeshadow.

About reviewer (1348 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I agree with the others that this is an amazing shade! Cashmere is my favorite of the Ulta shadows because the color is perfect for everyday eyes. This is my #1 go-to shadow in my entire stash. It's a shimmery light-to-almost-medium beigey-camel that's just subtle enough to not look too gold, smokey or warm. What it does is gives my eyes polish and depth without looking overdone. I'm very pale, so for me it gives me depth, but for medium + skintones it'll come off more natural. The pigment is so smooth and rich and with a primer it lasts all day. I wear this shade on the lid and crease and use richer brown shades like Toast, or with a warm berry like Flirty in the crease. **LOVE**

About reviewer (355 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

12 years ago

This is my FAVORITE Ulta color (followed by Sunburst) and I have 60 of them! It is a sophisticated in between brown/bronze/hints of peach that is really hard to describe but very easy to use. I pair it with sunburst for what my SO named my "Shopping on 5th Ave" look =) And at such a great price, they're so worth it! If you are considering it I would say definitely give it a try.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29