Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

CURRENT FORMULA (2014-present): Purified water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, citric acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E), dimethicone, argan oil, organic rosemary extract, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willowbark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomille flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, tocopherol (Vitamin E), acetamide MEA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, fragrance.

on 1/11/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I'm always venturing into new products but for the past 5 years I've always come back to both the shampoo and conditioner! I love anything Trader Joes and it's no different with this duo. I'll admit though, the shampoo can dry my scalp out a tad but nothing too extreme. I generally remedy this by applying a small amount of coconut oil to my scalp before cleansing. As for the conditioner, it by far creates the most amount of slip I have ever experienced from a non-silicone 'dish. The ingredients are absolutely amazing as is the smell and it leaves my 2a/2b M ii hair extremely soft and tangle free. For hair that is not chemically treated and rarely sees heat, this is almost too conditioning for me at times! The packaging is extraordinarily simple which I love and is unassuming in the shower. The price tag is just the cherry on top!

I have only two gripes-the actual bottle makes dispensing the last 1/4 of this a pain in the rear. You literally have to violently shake it up and down and that runs the risk of shooting away from you like a hockey pock. The only other complaint is the thickness of the formula- it's so darn thick, it can be difficult to spread throughout the length. What I do to get around this is spread it on as best as I can and then let the spray from the shower help distribute it more evenly. Wait a couple of minutes, rinse and voila-beautiful hair! Love love love Trader Joes.

on 12/27/2010 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Love the conditioner. I use it as a co-wash, detangling rinse, and even a small dollop as a leave in if I am air drying my hair in a bun or ponytail. Its wonderful. Ingredients are yummy, and it smells fresh and fruity, like mangos? I use with the corresponding shampoo, and I will definitely repurchase. During the winter, I add a big squeeze of jojoba oil into the bottle - it helps lock in even more hydration during the cold winter months! I love it.

on 6/26/2008 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my HG co-wash conditioner!!!! I love how it cleanses my BSL curly hair and adds moisture. Only drawback... it doesn't work for me as a leave-in too, unlike Elucence MBC does. Price is grrrrreat at $2.50!!