Trader Joe's Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

Balanced Moisturizing Nourish Spa Conditioner

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

CURRENT FORMULA (2014-present): Purified water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, citric acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E), dimethicone, argan oil, organic rosemary extract, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willowbark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomille flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, tocopherol (Vitamin E), acetamide MEA, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

amazing!! so cheap yet SO good. makes my hair feel its softest

on 7/12/2010 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

didnt condition my hair enough, gave it to my little son. great price, great ingredients, wish it came in a pump.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wow this product works so well. I use a solid shampoo bar so my hair, which I have been growing out, was getting really tangled. I wanted a natural conditioner but I didn't want to spend too much money. I have had a good experience with all things Trader Joe brand so I gave this a shot and I don't think I will ever go back to anything else. Plus the bottle is big so it will probably last a while.

on 4/28/2010 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can't believe I havent reviewed this product yet. It is super cheap, smells very refreshing. It's extremely creamy. I bought this on a whim because I was cheap and was using Suave, which left my hair extremely dry and coarse. This changed my hair literally after first use. It leaves my hear soft and smooth. I've only used the conditioner so far, about 6 months, but next time, I will try both shampoo and conditioner. Go Trader Joe!!

on 9/30/2008 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I've been looking for 'cone-free conditioner, but they all cost a fortune. This however costs $2.99! And it does the job, although it's not super-moisturizing. That's okay, though, nor were any other other 'cone-free conditioners I've tried.

on 6/26/2008 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my HG co-wash conditioner!!!! I love how it cleanses my BSL curly hair and adds moisture. Only drawback... it doesn't work for me as a leave-in too, unlike Elucence MBC does. Price is grrrrreat at $2.50!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think the conditioner is better than the shampoo (which I also rated). The conditioner is very lightly scented- almost no scent at all- very light and clean. The conditioner is pretty thick without a ton of chemicals in it, and doesn't feel greasy or runny. When I first tried it I figured it wouldn't do much conditioning, but I was wrong. It rinses clean and lets you be able to run your fingers through your hair. Makes my hair soft without that oily feeling that some conditioners leave. It's not a miracle worker- so if you have very dry or damaged hair, this wouldn't be enough for you. But it's great for normal or slightly dry hair that needs "regular" conditioning. I'll definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff was very cheap and did an amazing job of conditioning my hair and softening away the frizz. Plus, its chock full of natual ingredients, not loaded with chemicals and cones. It doesn't have too much of a strong smell and had good slip. If your hair is dry or you're searching for a nice, organic conditioner, this is your pick.