Almay Daily Moisturizer 3 for dry skin with cucumber

Almay Daily Moisturizer 3 for dry skin with cucumber

I bought its product on a whim (bogo). Its runny for a moisturizer and I agree that it does feel sort of oily on the skin. It did a fairly decent job at keeping my skin moisturized though so I stuck with it. I love the pump but hate the projectile lotion, if you dont have your hand right next to it, it will squirt half way across the room. The BIG kicker to my desire to purchase this again is that over the past 2 weeks i have gotten large cystic pimples which i have NEVER had before. the new lotion (at matching cleanser) were the only changes to my facial routine. I have stopped using them for the past 2 days and will continue to not use them for a perio of time to see if that was the cause of the horrible blemishes.

on 6/16/2008 12:22:00 PM

I like this product, it's cheap and it does the job. It also has SPF in it which is great - I rarely find any moisturisers with SPF. I will be trying the normal/combo moisturiser as my skin better fits that description. :)

I bought this last week along with the cleanser and toner.
It is a good moisturiser for the price (1.99)
But it's very runny and almost oily, even though it's oil free it feels like it's oily on my skin.
It also takes ages to dry, so i've just been using it at night as i don't have 20 mins to sit about in the morning waiing for it to dry.

on 2/5/2008 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is an amazing moisturiser!!! I kept reading about the "glow" this moisturiser adds to the skin but I never really expected just how apparent it would be! I was so shocked when I saw how glowy my skin was from the very first application! I love it!!

I'm very dark in complexion and always though SPF was optional but the more research I did, the more I realised that EVERYONE needs some sun protection. Only problem was most of them left me with this weird ghostly white/grey tinge on my skin, even low SPF!! I resigned myself to never using a sun protection moisturiser and was a bit wary about using this lotion but I was pleasantly surprised to see this sink in without a trace, besides the lovely glow that is!

I love everything about this lotion! It sinks in easily, moisturises my dry skin wonderfully, gives me enough sun protection without any whiteness and leaves my skin with a fantastic glow! This is HG material!!!

This product was kinda watery. Perhaps if you're looking for something super lightweight, this is it. I think its a very basic moisturizer... does its job and is gentle for sensitive skin. It's good for the summer time, but may not be suitable for winter dry skin. Overall, it's pretty good.

on 6/20/2007 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have combo skin so I usually just use it on my cheeks cause I find it's too greasy for my T Zone. It smells like sunscreen at first but you get used to it. I would love to find a moisturizer that works for my whole face though. Overall this probably works the best if your skin is dry allover, not combo which I should have known.

on 5/29/2007 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this moisturizer. I have combo skin, oily in the t-zone, dry cheeks. I was surprised that I got the moisture that I need from a lotion, usually I need a cream. Also, it doesn't leave my oily areas more oily. It does smell like sunscreen, but I like the smell, reminds me of the beach! It does leave a tad of a shine, but for the way it makes my skin feel, the great packaging and the reasonable price, I'm sure I'll buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

My all-time favorite facial moisturizer. This one really meets expectations and goes far above and beyond what I thought it would be. This product leaves my skin hydrated and dewy all day without the stickiness associated with moisturizers developed for dry skin. it has an extremely light fresh abd clean cucumber scent. It also contains SPF 15 which is a must for my very pale skin. I would definately rebuy this.

on 3/13/2007 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry, sensitive, skin that is prone to clogged pores etc etc etc. I am always reluctant to try anything because I am afraid of breakouts. I am SO GLAD I tried this. I use it along with the toner, and my skin looks and feels great. I have not had any major breakouts since starting this regimen. I would recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin. AND MY SKIN IS SENSITIVE. Good luck if you try this- it feels so good to finally find a product that works!

on 2/27/2007 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i was very disappointed with this product. i've been looking for affordable facial moisturizers to ease my dry winter skin... the moisturizing factor did not last all day and the spf smelled like i was going to the beach. if fragrances make you break out, this isn't for you. i also found this sticky.