4.3

Shop Now

Reviews

fromskbui

3 years ago

This sponge is worth the hype. You can use it to apply pretty much anything: foundation, powders, cream bronzer/highlight, etc. This gives your foundation and powder such a natural glow. I have tried the Real Techniques sponge but it does not compare to what this sponge does. I would repurchase and recommend to a friend! [Update 09-16-2017: I recently repurchased a Beauty Blender to replace my super old one; however, I paid 20 dollars only to receive a dud beauty blender (didn't get very damp, was very dense, ripped after one wash). Because of this I am updating my review to not recommend this product as the quality control is not there. For a sponge of this price, that should not happen. I would recommend the Ecotools Blending Sponge (only $5.99 for one) over this one as it gives the same finish and you're not out 20 bucks if it doesn't work out. I'm keeping the rating the same as when the BB does work, it's amazing. Just keep in mind that there are way cheaper alternatives that will still give you the same finish that it does for a fraction of the cost.]

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

3 years ago

Until recently I have used the Pro (black) version of the BB and it is second choice to my Real Techniques sponge because it simply does a better job and is about 100 times easier to clean than the BB. With the pro version you can't see staining nearly as much as the original version and that is my number one complaint about this. No matter what technique I use to clean it nothing removes stains from this thing and I find it soaks up so much more product than the RT sponge as well. Maybe I got a dud but it also developed a tear after the first use which p*ssed me off to no end! Washing it resulted in a crap ton of pink dye rinsing out into my sink - WTF is that all about? No other sponge has done this. Seriously, I don't know what happened here but for the price I can't justify ever investing in another one of these sponges. I don't feel like the finish of my foundation is better using BB than using either the pro version or the RT sponge. And considering I can buy 4 RT sponges for the price of one BB... I sincerely hope that anyone purchasing this very expensive sponge doesn't have any of the issues I spoke of. I know I am in the minority with my opinion about the original beauty blender and obviously I bought this hoping to have the great experience that many others had, but alas this was not the case. :(

About reviewer (929 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

The best invention ever it transformed my preception of flawless foundation

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

At first I was hesitant to spend over $20 for a make up sponge that you're meant to throw out after a few months but now I don't question the price tag at all. It can make a full coverage foundation just melt into your skin and you still get the coverage but no 'cake face'. Highly highly recommend spending the money and even though they recommend throwing it out after 3 months, if you wash it regularly and take care of it you can keep it longer.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is an amazing sponge which blends everything so flawlessly, especially foundation and concealer! I love how it can be used with any cream products. Even though it Is quite expensive, I think it justifies the price!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

So absolutely amazing. I had my doubts and had used knock off sponges before but this is completely different. It doesn't sheer it out my foundation too much and it just blends makeup like a dream.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3 years ago

I wouldn't use anything else but this to apply my concealer ! It's s HG product , a must have !

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairRed

fromLeeY

3 years ago

Absolutely love this sponge! Definitely gives me the super natural skin-like effect and beats all the other brushes and sponges for me. Decided to use this when my skin was getting drier and flaky during winter, which makes applying my base a mess and super difficult. This sponge works wonders, super bouncy, and feels really soft against my skin. I'm not sure if this happens to other people, but I have a rather sensitive skin in a sense that the foundation brushes make me itch. I've also tried the RT sponge before (which I wrote a review on it as well), and personally, I feel the BB outperforms the RT sponge, The only gripe I have about this product is that it is quite expensive and it lasts only 2-3 months. However, I would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesBlack

3 years ago

makes my concealer and foundation look flawless, way better than most brushes i've tried

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

As much as I love my Beauty Blender, It sometimes is a pain removing the stains on the actual blender even when I am using its branded soap or shampoo. It can be quite fragile. I have to be careful when cleaning and using it. I prefer using it damp and use a patting motion to blend my products. Dry...not so much. That being said, I'm not sure what I did before they invented this thing.....

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43