beautyblender the sponge

beautyblender the sponge
Enter TitleBeauty Blenderthe spongethe spongethe sponge

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Admittedly I don't wear foundation often (usually just CC cream for sheer coverage) but when I do...THIS is what I use to apply it. It makes applying any liquid foundation a whole new experience... I use less product, it goes on much smoother and somehow 'settles' into my skin better. Visually I can see a difference, normally with a blender brush it's as though my foundation is just 'sitting' on my skin, it isn't settling into it properly, and I can tell later as it starts to wear off and creases. Usually 10 hours or so is the maximum I can get for coverage but for some reason the sponge is extending that by another couple of hours...how? I do not know! It's hard to explain but this works a dream. I just can't believe I only went out and got myself one this past week. Goodbye to my trusty blender brush, 'The Sponge' is what I'll be using from now on. Well worth the investment!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 11/18/2018 2:37:00 AM

I was skeptical but I’m so glad I got it. It makes putting my makeup on so much quicker.

I've been using the beauty blender for some time now and I thought that it might be a good idea of sharing my opinion about the sponge and sharing some tips and tricks on how you can make this work. - It's in the video on your right or above this paragraph.

I love this sponge so much and you can use it for so many steps in your makeup routine, it's not only for foundation! Using the beauty blender for any liquid or cream makeup products will work out! But most important, don't forget to clean the sponge every time after use because this is how you can keep the beauty blender clean and it's easier to wash.

on 8/16/2018 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I will repurchase this, the beauty blender really makes foundation and primer look amazing. I use it damp and I need only a very small amount of foundation and it blends so nicely with this.

on 7/14/2018 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

As a makeup addict, I resisted throwing 26 CAD $ at a sponge until one day, after reading all the positive reviews and hearing about how there was no real dupe for the real thing, I caved and purchased the pink one whilst browsing at Sephora and now there's no going back. This blends my foundations like a dream and doesn't eat up as much product as other sponges do. My skin looks effortlessly flawless and has less of that makeupy look that a buffing brush paired with certain foundations can give you. I will definitely buy this again.

on 4/14/2018 7:28:00 AM

Loved the quality of the sponge and how it blended liquid foundations and concealers however I wouldn’t buy again just because it’s expensive £16-£20 for a sponge!! I’d rather buy the Real Techniques ones which work the same for a cheaper price

on 4/10/2018 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Nice, but too expensive for what it is. I bought two, used both up, and am not buying this again. Lots of dupes out there, but not all of them are as good as this. For example, L’Oréal has a sponge and it performs just as well in terms of makeup application, but it tears so easily. I switched to using those wedges after watching pony effect and it absorbs less product and spreads it out nicely for a quarter of the price plus you don’t have to wet wedges.

on 3/30/2018 11:25:00 PM

I am a professional makeup artist and there is no other sponge like the beauty blender. Real techniques is the closet thing to it. I don't see how any one can dislike this sponge if used correctly its perfect. Run it under water and squeeze it out and it blends all foundation smoothly and concealer giving you an air brush finish.

I’ve held off buying this sponge for the longest time since 2015. And i should’ve just kept it that way lol.
For the longest time i thought it was gonna be mindblowingly soft n bouncy lol. I’ve only been using the RT sponge coz that’s the one i could afford.
I was just so underwhelmed by this sponge! It wasn’t very bouncy, squishy and it doesn’t perform any better than my good ol’ $7 RT sponge. In fact the RT sponge feels a lot more bouncier and squishier.
Don’t get me wrong, it works, and it also blended my foundation beautifully and seamlessly, It’s just too expensive for what it is, and now i’ll just have to use it until it breaks apart lol. I wouldn’t reccomend this sponge whatsoever, there are just many other sponges that work as well for a fraction of the price.

on 3/29/2018 2:02:00 AM

I am addicted to this sponge. I have this in the original bright pink version and this applies my foundation with a smoother and natural finish. I clean it every after each use with the solid cleanser.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools