beautyblender the sponge

beautyblender the sponge
Enter TitleBeauty Blenderthe spongethe spongethe sponge

on 7/30/2016 12:33:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I tried a dupe first and it was very hard and did not work for me even after wetting it. After having a salesperson use one when applying a bb cream, I decided to purchase one. I am glad that I did. I now prefer it to brushes, even when applying a powder blush. As far as cleaning it, I found that washing it with a gentle cleanser and thoroughly rinsing it, did not remove the makeup. I now swipe it on a makeup remover towelette until it no longer leaves a streak, than I wash it and let it air dry. That may shorten the lifetime but it works and I will repurchase when it wears out. I am all for saving money but am willing to spend more on products that work better for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the white Beauty Blender because I'd read about color transfer with the pink one, I am super- senstive and the company which makes this told me it is the same as the pink one but without color. ( I thought there might be a difference and the white was for treatment products and pink for makeup, but they told me that is not the case.)

I have been using makeup since way before some of you were born, and this is by far the best tool I have ever used for applying foundation. I have used everything from high end foundation brushes to generic Ulta sponges, and this is the only thing that I will be using from now on because this is as close as I have come to that airbrushed / magazine cover flawless look.

on 10/30/2007 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

WOW! WOW, WOW!!!!!!..... finally I can achieve that flawless, airbrushed look..... even at age 59!!!!! I first heard about these sponges on the makeup board...thank you to cavewoman for the great recommendation! I have been using these for over a month now and I cannot believe what a difference a sponge can make! Even in a magnifying mirror and in bright sunlight, this blends makeup so well, evenly and smoothly.... it virtually disappears, but it's there....covering perfectly! These are the BEST sponges ever - better than any brush, fingers or any other makeup sponges I have tried. This is an incredible, fabulous litttle product (and it comes with a special cleaner that's fast and easy, too). I do not want to ever live without it....I bought two...one for home, one for travel and will no doubt stock up on a few more spares!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools