beautyblender the sponge

beautyblender the sponge
Enter TitleBeauty Blenderthe spongethe spongethe sponge

4.9

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't know how helpful this review will be, as I've just received this from a swap and have only had it for a few days.

I've used it twice so far. The first time I ever soaked it in water, some of the pink dye came out. It wasn't a lot, but it did tint the small cup of water I had. It didn't affect how the product worked for me.

I love this sponge. It's very flexible and although tiny, it does expand to 2x its original size. The flexibility of this sponge helps blend my MakeUp Forever HD foundation with ease, especially since that particular foundation is meant for photoshoots and can feel heavy. And because the sponge is damp when I use it, I save a lot of product and it never feels cakey, almost like there's nothing there to begin with. I still get the same coverage I use with a brush, too, which is perfect.

I had a sample of the beautyBlender Cleanser to clean it with. I don't know if it was just me or if I didn't clean it the right way, but the cleanser didn't work for me. Instead, I used Cetaphil face wash since it has no scent or anything, and it's safe for sensitive skin. I didn't need a lot, but it cleaned my sponge instantly.

I am in love, and it is definitely a new staple for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing product.
It just makes my foundation application so smooth, easy and airbrushed.
Sorry, brushes, but this is my new number one <3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this to blend in my foundation, concealer, corrector, etc. I find that it gives SUCH a natural finish without smudging off any product, which tends to sometimes happen when i blend using my fingers if i forget to pat. I would not apply product directly onto the sponge because the product WILL be absorbed, but if you apply product directly on your face and then use the blender, your makeup looks STUNNING!

on 11/20/2013 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the beauty blender for my face base. I apply my concealer using the tip, my bb cream or foundation with the slanted side and powder my face with the bottom of the beauty blender. It is amazing!!! I don't even use my brushes anymore ever since I got the beauty blender. I just love it because it is a tool for everything. However, I would appreciate if they would invent a place to store the beauty blender. Overall, I love it and would buy again!!

I know: $20 for a SPONGE! It is a ridiculous price, but if you can afford it, GET IT! I tried the $5 dupes, but the real thing knocks those out of the park! The dupes Aren't even comparable! Once it's wet and you've squeezed out the excess, it will be very fat and soft. Dot your foundation / bb cream all over your face, then stipple it with your beauty blender using the fat side, and use the skinny side to stipple under eye concealer and the results are airbrushed, and natural. It looks like actual skin, and as if you're skin was naturally porcelain perfect. Amazing product, but pricy

on 7/22/2015 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Okay, so I have tried a bunch of different brushes and sponges and none of them have been as good as the beauty blender. I tried a couple of knock-offs, and while they were good, they couldn't really compete with the beautyblender.

It is quite expensive seeing as all you're getting is a little pink sponge, but in my opinion it is definitely worth it.

I put the foundation on the back of my hand and dab the damp sponge in it and then dab it on my face. Works wonderfully, looks flawless and perfect.

I clean the sponge after every use. I couldn't find the beauty blender sponge cleaning product in the Sephora I bought my sponge in, so I am using dishwashing soap and olive oil to get all of the foundation out of it. It works and it's cheaper, so as long as you're careful to get all of the soap and oil rinsed out of the sponge, it shouldn't be a problem.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

use this for all of my face makeup even powders! I have the pro beauty blender ( black one ) worth every penny because I stopped using face makeup brushes.

i use a drugstore brand bc they are cheaper and it works just as good. but I do have to admit that the bb was the brand that started this trend and this type of products gives your makeup the best finish possible. airbrushed look w absolutely no streaks or uneven areas

Popular Misc Beauty Tools