beautyblender the sponge

Enter TitleBeauty Blenderthe spongethe spongethe sponge

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

AMAZING! I was very skeptical paying 20 bucks for this, but it has changed the way I apply foundation and makes it a beautiful finish with no streaks. I use the pointed end for concealer. I will occasionally see people not DAMPENING it before use. Make sure you do that it will make a world of difference. Buy this:)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Throw away all your face brushes! This beauty blender overtakes all my face brushes that I have. Been using this for almost 10 months now and it is great! I always buy the ones with 2 beauty blenders inside because it is more worth it! I use 1 sponge for 6 months before throwing it out. I'm on my 2nd sponge right now.

I clean this with my cleanser and the foundation in this comes off right away. I never tried the sponger cleaner because I find that it is a waste of money since I have other products that can have the same effect in removing the foundation in it.

This blends foundation effortlessly. I mostly use liquid and power foundations so I am not sure how it is for cream foundations. I use Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation about 3 times a week and this sponge does not make it look cakey at all!

I never tried any knockoff versions of this before and I am glad that I did not because that would be a waste of money. This beauty blender is totally worth every single dollar. I use it everytime now. I haven't touched my brushed ever since

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this! I didn't think I could spend $20 on a sponge, but I actually recieved it as a gift and fell in love! It is awesome because it has an amazing way of blending and applying that makes the foundation look like actual skin! My only gripe is that a little piece of the sponge did rip, but it hasn't affected use or quality of it; also you need to clean it frequently.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools