Palladio Beauty Herbal Lip Liner

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Beeswax, Sucrose, Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Boron Nitride Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearalkkonium Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer. It May Contain:, CI77491/77492/77499 Iron Oxides, CI77007 Ultramarines, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI77019 Mica, CI77289 Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77163 Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 42090:2 FD&C Blue 1 Lake, CI77742 Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, CI77947 Zinc Oxide, CI77288 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI75470 Carmine, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI19140 Yellow 5 Lake.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to love this product because the staying power is absolutely amazing and it's much cheaper than brands like MAC or UD. While the formula is kinda creamy, when you outline your lips, it looks crumbly. It's bizarre but that's the only way I can explain it - crumbly and thick. It settles into lines worse than I've seen in other lip products and feels very heavy like you're wearing a matte lipstick which is not how a liner should feel. The staying power was so lovely - waterproof and non-greasy food proof. However, that alone does not save the damning cons. Unless you're okay with a very obvious outline and feeling like your lips are weighed down, skip it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have this in Blackberry. I was looking for a liner for my Wet n Wild cherry bomb and this matches perfectly. I gives the look more definition. It goes on smooth and stays put. I like that its retractable and also like tip being small to get those small details which is exactly what I wanted it for. I intend to go back and buy more colors. The price was ok, I dont normally spend much on liners so this is about the max i would go price wise.

on 5/24/2013 11:33:00 AM

I recently bought this lip pencil in Rose Nectar and am already planning to go back to the shop & stock up. It's the only lip pencil I've ever used that I can wear alone with a bit of lip gloss (Burts Bees, nothing fancy). Very much a "your lips but better" situation. An exact match for my lips, but adds definition & just a little more saturation. If I could have only one make up product, it might be this.

on 1/26/2012 7:25:00 PM

I am impressed with their lip liners so far. I just purchased anothe one today, and they really do stay put!

I have this in nude probably won't buy this again because I like the Elf mineral one better (it has a brush on one end for blending). But this formula is slightly more creamy, and bother colors are pretty much the same.

I did mark yes for repurchase because I can drive to Ulta and get it easily for $3-4, and the Elf one is hard to find in stores and you have to pay for shipping.

These liners are GREAT though; they are very natural, creamy, easy to blend, and RETRACTABLE, YAY!

on 7/5/2010 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i finally found a credible dupe for mac currant! i have this in black berry.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These are the only lip liners I buy! Used to purchase MAC but found these at my local beauty supply and outlet stores. My favorites are Cognac, Suede and Walnut (all varying shades of brown).

on 9/13/2009 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipliner. It gives MAC a run for their money. I use "Natural" and it is a great base for other lipsticks, wears extremely well even if used under a lipbalm or lipgloss. Love this a lot!

on 11/14/2008 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use the terra-cotta, wild clover and Spice pencils and its so nice and creamy. The texture is opaque and stays put. They are all peachy-brown. I have tan skin and its slightly yellow. Spice is my fav and great alone or with clear gloss. It evens out my lips. Cheap too. MAC fans - check this out. I'm so happy I found this. So much less money

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great lip liner. I bought this at Sally Beauty Supply for pretty cheap. It works better than my MAC lipliner. I bought this in Plum and it applies as a medium dusty pink. It looks great with a variety of pink lipsticks or lipglosses. Right now this is my HG lip liner.