Palladio Beauty Herbal Lip Liner

No Image

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Beeswax, Sucrose, Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Boron Nitride Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearalkkonium Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer. It May Contain:, CI77491/77492/77499 Iron Oxides, CI77007 Ultramarines, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI77019 Mica, CI77289 Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77163 Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 42090:2 FD&C Blue 1 Lake, CI77742 Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, CI77947 Zinc Oxide, CI77288 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI75470 Carmine, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI19140 Yellow 5 Lake.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have this in Blackberry. I was looking for a liner for my Wet n Wild cherry bomb and this matches perfectly. I gives the look more definition. It goes on smooth and stays put. I like that its retractable and also like tip being small to get those small details which is exactly what I wanted it for. I intend to go back and buy more colors. The price was ok, I dont normally spend much on liners so this is about the max i would go price wise.

on 5/24/2013 11:33:00 AM

I recently bought this lip pencil in Rose Nectar and am already planning to go back to the shop & stock up. It's the only lip pencil I've ever used that I can wear alone with a bit of lip gloss (Burts Bees, nothing fancy). Very much a "your lips but better" situation. An exact match for my lips, but adds definition & just a little more saturation. If I could have only one make up product, it might be this.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I have this pencil in suede and it is my absolute favorite!!!! I've had this pencil for quite sometime, and its wonderful. It goes on very creamy, and lasts for 2 to 3 hours. I love the fact that it sharpens well and goes with all my lippies. I would use this everyday if I could, but I have so many pencils, that this often gets pushed in the background. However, everytime I use it, I'm so pleased with its performance.

on 1/11/2013 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite lip liner. I used to purchase MAC liners in Currant and Night Moth until I discovered these at Sally Beauty Supply. I hoard these. I buy Blackberry which is very similar to the MAC liners mentioned above but at only a fraction of the price. ($4.99). The quality is superb and creamy enough to glide on. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for that dark wine/berry pout. And it compliments red lippies well.

on 11/10/2012 2:22:00 PM

I have this in rose which is a nice neutral mauvish pink. It goes on creamy and easily but stays for hours. Highly recommended

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not a big fan of lip liners, but I absolutely love this one! I have it in Nearly Nude and it is almost the exact shade of my lips. I wear this alone, under lipgloss or under lipstick and it looks amazing every time. It is very creamy and easy to blend and the automatic/retractable pencil is perfect (because I'm lazy and hate sharpening pencils). This is the only lip liner I use and I plan to keep it that way.

on 7/5/2010 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i finally found a credible dupe for mac currant! i have this in black berry.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These are the only lip liners I buy! Used to purchase MAC but found these at my local beauty supply and outlet stores. My favorites are Cognac, Suede and Walnut (all varying shades of brown).

on 9/13/2009 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipliner. It gives MAC a run for their money. I use "Natural" and it is a great base for other lipsticks, wears extremely well even if used under a lipbalm or lipgloss. Love this a lot!

on 11/14/2008 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use the terra-cotta, wild clover and Spice pencils and its so nice and creamy. The texture is opaque and stays put. They are all peachy-brown. I have tan skin and its slightly yellow. Spice is my fav and great alone or with clear gloss. It evens out my lips. Cheap too. MAC fans - check this out. I'm so happy I found this. So much less money

Popular Lip Liners