Palladio Herbal Lip Liner

No Image

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Beeswax, Sucrose, Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Boron Nitride Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearalkkonium Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer. It May Contain:, CI77491/77492/77499 Iron Oxides, CI77007 Ultramarines, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI77019 Mica, CI77289 Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77163 Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 42090:2 FD&C Blue 1 Lake, CI77742 Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, CI77947 Zinc Oxide, CI77288 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI75470 Carmine, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI19140 Yellow 5 Lake.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great lip liner. I bought this at Sally Beauty Supply for pretty cheap. It works better than my MAC lipliner. I bought this in Plum and it applies as a medium dusty pink. It looks great with a variety of pink lipsticks or lipglosses. Right now this is my HG lip liner.

on 11/14/2008 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use the terra-cotta, wild clover and Spice pencils and its so nice and creamy. The texture is opaque and stays put. They are all peachy-brown. I have tan skin and its slightly yellow. Spice is my fav and great alone or with clear gloss. It evens out my lips. Cheap too. MAC fans - check this out. I'm so happy I found this. So much less money

on 9/13/2009 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipliner. It gives MAC a run for their money. I use "Natural" and it is a great base for other lipsticks, wears extremely well even if used under a lipbalm or lipgloss. Love this a lot!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These are the only lip liners I buy! Used to purchase MAC but found these at my local beauty supply and outlet stores. My favorites are Cognac, Suede and Walnut (all varying shades of brown).

on 7/5/2010 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i finally found a credible dupe for mac currant! i have this in black berry.

I have this in nude probably won't buy this again because I like the Elf mineral one better (it has a brush on one end for blending). But this formula is slightly more creamy, and bother colors are pretty much the same.

I did mark yes for repurchase because I can drive to Ulta and get it easily for $3-4, and the Elf one is hard to find in stores and you have to pay for shipping.

These liners are GREAT though; they are very natural, creamy, easy to blend, and RETRACTABLE, YAY!

on 11/27/2010 12:18:00 PM

I am always on the search for the perfect rosey colored pencil lip liner, not too warm, not too cool. My favorite is the Body Shop's Clover Pink, but the store in my area closed and I don't really shop online soo...

The Palladio liners aren't too bad as far as texture goes. They are in pencil form, which I prefer. They have just the right amount of creaminess and color deposit. Pink Frost is a cool pink, a little bright, but not too frosty. More of a summer color for me. Still, it goes on nice and stays put for a decent amount of time, so I will probably use it up. If Palladio had the right color, I would definitely repurchase this liner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not a big fan of lip liners, but I absolutely love this one! I have it in Nearly Nude and it is almost the exact shade of my lips. I wear this alone, under lipgloss or under lipstick and it looks amazing every time. It is very creamy and easy to blend and the automatic/retractable pencil is perfect (because I'm lazy and hate sharpening pencils). This is the only lip liner I use and I plan to keep it that way.

on 1/26/2012 7:25:00 PM

I am impressed with their lip liners so far. I just purchased anothe one today, and they really do stay put!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had to purchase this online and so mainly went by the names which I don't think really represent the colors well. I got Spice, which I imagined would be a neutral shade with some brown tones, in fact it was a deep, rose pink. It would work well for most skin-tones as it has neutral undertones. I didn't find the formula particularly impressive, it felt a little dry and the lasting power wasn't great either.