Palladio Herbal Lip Liner

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Beeswax, Sucrose, Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetrabehenate, Boron Nitride Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Synthetic Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearalkkonium Bentonite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, DI-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer. It May Contain:, CI77491/77492/77499 Iron Oxides, CI77007 Ultramarines, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI77019 Mica, CI77289 Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77163 Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 42090:2 FD&C Blue 1 Lake, CI77742 Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, CI77947 Zinc Oxide, CI77288 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI75470 Carmine, CI77510 Ferric Ferrocy Anide, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, CI19140 Yellow 5 Lake.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to love this product because the staying power is absolutely amazing and it's much cheaper than brands like MAC or UD. While the formula is kinda creamy, when you outline your lips, it looks crumbly. It's bizarre but that's the only way I can explain it - crumbly and thick. It settles into lines worse than I've seen in other lip products and feels very heavy like you're wearing a matte lipstick which is not how a liner should feel. The staying power was so lovely - waterproof and non-greasy food proof. However, that alone does not save the damning cons. Unless you're okay with a very obvious outline and feeling like your lips are weighed down, skip it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had to purchase this online and so mainly went by the names which I don't think really represent the colors well. I got Spice, which I imagined would be a neutral shade with some brown tones, in fact it was a deep, rose pink. It would work well for most skin-tones as it has neutral undertones. I didn't find the formula particularly impressive, it felt a little dry and the lasting power wasn't great either.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm not a big fan of lip liners, but I absolutely love this one! I have it in Nearly Nude and it is almost the exact shade of my lips. I wear this alone, under lipgloss or under lipstick and it looks amazing every time. It is very creamy and easy to blend and the automatic/retractable pencil is perfect (because I'm lazy and hate sharpening pencils). This is the only lip liner I use and I plan to keep it that way.

I have this in nude probably won't buy this again because I like the Elf mineral one better (it has a brush on one end for blending). But this formula is slightly more creamy, and bother colors are pretty much the same.

I did mark yes for repurchase because I can drive to Ulta and get it easily for $3-4, and the Elf one is hard to find in stores and you have to pay for shipping.

These liners are GREAT though; they are very natural, creamy, easy to blend, and RETRACTABLE, YAY!