no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

It's Toe-Tally Summer! Is from the Flip Flop Collection. This bright pink creme polish has a blue undertone so it's not as bright as a typical bright pink. It's similar to All That Razz-berry which is from Opi Chicago Collection. But this one has more pink color. The application is nice. At first, I find the first coat is a bit watery. But after 2 coats, the coverage is perfect. It dries fairly quickly too. Even though my skin tone is olive, I find this color suits me as it hasn't got too much blue undertone. I personally find it's a beautiful pink raspberry color and will definitely recommed this color to everyone. It's very pretty on the toes too.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

This is a bright blue based hot raspberry/pink creme with a nice shine. Awesome application (luckily I got the original formula and brush!;)

About reviewer (189 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

It's Toe-tally Summer is a bright pink creme with very strong blue undertones. This is slightly darker than some bright pinks. I am very fair and cooler toned and blue-based reds and pinks (eg. Got the Blues for Red or Japanese Rose Garden) are immensely flattering on me. Due to my coloring, I prefer this over other shades of hot pinks and although I have only worn this as a pedicure, I would be willing to try it as a manicure. This applied very nicely and I got the usual (good) wear that I do for an OPI.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

12 years ago

This is a cool dark raspberry (purpley pink) shade which doesnt suit all. I have this in the old formula (not the pro-wide brush) and tried it for a mani and pedi. The application and finish was lovely, very glossy and smooth but both on my toes and tips, it looks very strange against my skin....its difficult to describe but it just looks weird. If it was a bit brighter and warmer then its a fantastic colour but maybe its just to dark on my skin. Just for reference- my hand is light-medium yellow toned and feet are pale and pinkish

About reviewer (332 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

12 years ago

Ok, stand back, ladies - spaflam - a bona-fide NUDE and PINK wearer has stepped out (literally) in a SHOCKING neon-y pink shade. I tried "it's toe-tally summer" on a whim for a pedicure I got with a gift certificate a close friend gave me. I figured since it was a "free" pedi - I could be experimental - and I am kinda glad I was! This is BRIGHT. Not for the shy types. It is almost garish - and perfect for a South-Beach or Jersey Shore pedi. What a bright, light-hearted refreshing change for me. High-shine, streak-free and smooth application.

About reviewer (2440 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

12 years ago

This is a really smooth raspberry pink creme. By smooth, I mean application - it really applied like a dream - no streaks at all and great coverage in 2 coats. This looks great on my cool/neutral skintone. If you like pinks, check it out.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

13 years ago

A bright purpley-pink polish. Its cheerful without being too "out there".

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

From the "Flip Flop Fabulous" collection released in May '06. I've tried comparing this color to others in my collection (see notepad) but nothing really comes close to it. MAYBE, and this is a big "maybe," Pompeii Purple but the similarity is only in the base color as PP is a sheer TT. A slightly darker (with more red) color is My Throne for a Cranberry Scone but again…it’s a stretch. I’ve def. added a totally new shade to my collection with this color. This is a true cream magenta - more purple than pink. Coverage is good although I experienced some "pulling away" like when you try to apply polish to a bare nail with no base coat. A second coat gave all the coverage I needed. There is a very nice high shine to this polish.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35