100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 1/6/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't use this myself, I got a free sample packet and gave it to my husband to use. He uses a vit c cream on his face after he shaves and ran out, so I said "here use this for now.." Few weeks later his Vit C cream arrived but he wanted me to order more of this. He loves it. He loves the smell and he has some darkness under his eyes and felt it looked better, so far. I found a tube they sent me a while ago as a sample and gave that to him too.. He is sales(and part company owner) and looking good is part of the job... Will update..

on 8/19/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I had been searching for a light eye cream that soaked in and could've worn under concealer forever! I love this product. It wakes my under eyebags up and smells really yummy. It has lasted me about 6 months so far. I don't really see a change in my slight crows feet, but this works great as a simple day cream. I will repurchase.

on 7/26/2012 7:41:00 PM

I loved this eye cream. I didn't LOVE the scent but it was OK, after all I didn't purchase it for scent. I think that it's working on my under eye area and I love the concept that it is natural.

on 1/28/2011 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Wonderful scent, nice rich texture! I really like this eye cream. I did not notice it taking away any under eye circles, but did help moisturize well. A little heavy for the hot Ottawa summers, but excellent in the winter months:).

on 11/14/2009 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

great HYDRATING cream, not oily! lasts a long time and do not need but a tiny drop. Do NOT use a whole pump. wish it pumped out less so i dont have to guess. otherwise LOVE IT!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

smells great, absorb into the skin well, no burning or stinging of the eye but for me it did not work.

on 2/26/2008 9:00:00 PM

I bought this product in Oct '07 it is now Feb closer to Mar '08. I have not seen a difference at all. After all these months not one difference. I try to use it twice a day but sometimes it is for night use only. I still have dark circles and a little puffiness. I like the smell and packaging. I was just really hoping this would have done something...anything besides make it smell like cookies. So no I won't purchase this again it was a waste of $19.00. Save your money on this one.