100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

4.2

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I do suffer from puffiness under my eyes every so often and this is the product that I reach for when that happens. Granted puffiness can be caused by different factors - some for which this may work and others it may not. Mine is connected to allergies, mostly pollen. When it flares up I just dab a bit of this on at night before bed and by the morning I can see a difference, perhaps 20-30% reduction in puffiness which I would guess is mainly down to the Green Tea and Green Coffee extracts (the other ingredients I've used both separately and in other products - with little results on reducing puffiness).

I don't use it during the day due to the lack of SPF. For me the nightly application works just fine. The formula is quite moisturizing and smells really nice too. And of course it's organic, boasts a fantastic ingredients list of good quality botanicals and is vegan certified too. What's not to like? :)

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, as I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora. Thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: Jack Black - Intense Therapy
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I hated this product. The scent was the only good thing. It was way too greasy making it impossible to wear with makeup in the day and it irritated my eyes whenever I applied it at night before bed. I tried using it daily at first but that meant my makeup would smear, then I tried it nightly but realized it was actually making my undereyes look worse. I cant reccomend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I always wanted to try this but was always torn between the positive/negative reviews. I recently decided to just order it and try it for myself. And I love it! It smells light and yummy, like hazelnut coffee with a hint of vanilla. It comes in a glass bottle and 1 pump is enough for both eyes. I use it AM and PM and it's really helping my undereyes look smoother and brighter. I will continue to repurchase it.

on 11/23/2009 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is my all time favorite eye cream product. It works great with my dark circles and dry patches. When I did not used this product for about 9 days, I saw how dried and swollen my eyes were. So, yes, this product works nicely. In addition, this is all 100% nautral and organic, therefore; this eye cream is super good for your eyes and your body with no harmful chemicals and perservatives as in many eye creams. Also, it smells just like a delicious coffee cake and coffee latte. Lastly, this is eye cream is so inexpensive with 1oz for about $20 u.s.a and for this price and the amount of a great natural and organic eye cream; you know this product is amazing and yes it does works!

on 10/30/2009 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Because of my finances becoming limited, I had to cut back on some of my beauty products. I've been in the process of trying out different eye creams for about 6 mths. I've been using PTR Power K for years. While I've been happy with the results, I was never happy with the price, and it did cause minor tearing for a few minutes. I received this eye cream as part of a 'try me' kit from QVC. I was more interested in the tinted moisturizer and the mascara. I didn't expect much from this eye cream. BOY WAS I WRONG! This is a really good eye cream that has lightened my dark under eye circles AND my dark eyelids. I have allergies and my eyes water constantly but this doesn't bother me in the least bit. The texture is creamy and thick and the smell is amazing. This soaks right in and hydrates my eyes nicely. My under eye circles are lighter and my eye area isn't dry and itchy. I wish there was more control over how much product comes out (sometimes too much comes out with one pump) but this is very minor.

on 3/6/2008 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this at the store as a tester, just for fun. I wasn't planning on getting eye cream, but i loved the smell of this so much i just had to get it. It felt wonderful on the skin, and it is very moisturizing. I love that it is organic and you can read the label and understand what it is that each ingredient is. I am really liking this new line. I would definitely recommend this product, and i plan on getting more products from this line.