100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a Birchbox subscription - love it. It is a decent product for the price considering other higher end products that give you same results - reduced puffiness, diminished dark circles, and moisturized undereye area. This was my first experience with caffeine as an ingredient for eye treatments. I have since purchased the Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG serum. I use both now on a daily basis. As thornberryqt said, this is not a product that works magically overnight to its full effect. If you expect rapid results, you might need a different product. But, if you use this eye cream consistently, it will work well. I now have almost no noticeable dark circles, less puffiness even in the morning, reduced fine lines, reduced crepeyness. I did take a lazy break from skin care for about a week and found that those issues returned. So, this product only works as long as you use it. Of note, it did not reduce the red broken capillaries under my eyes at all.

Pros: Cost, effective if you use it consistently, nice fragrance (hard to describe), can be layered with other products without pilling, does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin, certified organic, vegan

Cons: Does not give permanent effects if you stop using it

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) * Certified Organic

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

100% pure is a hit or miss brand for me, but I really do love this product. It instantly gives your eyes that sort of bright, clean look. It's moisturizing, absorbs well, and helps reduce puffiness. It's not thin, gel-like, or a lotion; it's a cream, but not heavy like night cream. I love the smell...warm berries, maybe?

I think it's important to note that this isn't a "put it on at night, wake up looking younger" product. This is for early mornings and rough days....it's essentially the ultimate after-cry eye cream. There's something very satisfying and feel-good about using it. I don't have permanent dark circles and I wasn't looking for something anti-aging, so that's probably why I'm so satisfied with it. However, my mother was visiting (aka rifling through my skincare products) one day, and she called me after leaving to ask for the name. I ended up giving her one as a gift, and she has repurchased one since. She says it's "the only one that plumps me up and smooths me out," if anyone finds that description helpful.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like many others here I received this as a Birchbox sample but I will most definitely repurchase on my own when it runs out - which won't be any time soon because despite months of use their is still tons of product left in my 0.3 fl oz sample! So for 11ish dollars CA to repurchase I defnitely will. The smell is divine, like a delicious vanilla latte with whipped cream... this alone relaxes me at the end of the day, encouraging me too remember to apply it. You also only need the tiniest dollop of product! I wouldn't say the results are dramatic, but the cream definitely cools my undereye area and reduces puffinness. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out.

on 11/26/2015 9:29:00 PM

Got the 0.3 of an ounce tube for $10. Pricey yes, but inexpensive compared to most eye creams. This is my second eye treatment that I have tried. It's been about six weeks and I have seen no change in the darkness of my undereye skin. This cream smells amazing, like vanilla French toast, and it doesn't irritate skin or eyes at all. While it may add a small bit of moisture to the eye area, it doesn't really do anything to treat undereye circles or puffiness. I will finish using it because it's not hurting anything and it does smell great, but I'm still on the hunt for an effective yet inexpensive eye treatment.

on 9/4/2015 4:56:00 PM

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately after the first application, I got a severe rash under both of my eyes that has lasted for a few days. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin in trying this stuff out!!

This eye cream is the best, Iv'ed used many high end products in the past, and by far this is wonderful, I like that it is from a reputable company, 100% Pure, that its packed with caffeine, it really does a great job with undereye bags and brightening, no shimmer though, which I like and as a bonus has is lightly scented with vanilla, i just love it, When I purchased it I chose the smaller size, which last a long time.

on 3/2/2014 11:11:00 AM

This eye cream is very moisturizing without being greasy. It is similar to Ole Henriksen's Fresh Start Eye Cream in terms of the texture and moisturizing properties (but is only about half the price). I think this is a very modestly priced eye cream that gives a lot of bang for your buck. I cannot say for sure if this diminishes dark circles, but it definitely freshens up the undereye area without drawing attention to fine lines or imperfections. I also really enjoy the smell. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this because of all the yt hype. My final conclusion is that it does not live up to the hype (as most 100% pure products). I have the smaller tube size of this eye cream. I have normal to dry skin, mid twenties, looking to hydrate and moisturize my eye area. First, I love the packaging, small tube with very small opening allows for great precision. Second, the smell is ok. I know people say it smells like coffee, it doesn't smell like coffee to me. It smells like frosted flakes (as in "They're GRRRRRRREAT!"), seriously smell it and frosted flakes side by side, it's the EXACT same smell. (2 friends and a bf agree (maybe they just said it so I would stop talking about eye cream though)). Third, the texture is nice, not too thick and balm-y, but not too slippery. At first experimentation, a decent eye cream, however after a few weeks of continuous use, I got eye pimples. Which sucks. Not milia, actual whiteheads below my lower lashline. And I am always very careful to apply eye cream to only around my orbital bone, no closer to my eyes. I've never gotten milia or eye pimples before from an eye cream, so I don't think I'm prone to them. Even worse, when I stopped using this eye cream, my eyes didn't look any worse. No worse so I don't think that it was doing anything anyway, so my time and cash was for naught. I don't believe in using a skincare product if it doesn't serve a tangible purpose. Overall, total did for me, but not a terrible price and excellent packaging (the tube, not the pump, I think a pump is a terrible idea on an eye cream, it encourages over dispensing and waste).

on 10/11/2013 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this eye cream. Definitely diminished the dark circles under my eyes. It has a lovely vanilla-coconut-y scent and is light enough for my oily, sensitive skin. Not sure if this would work for wrinkles, though.

on 7/19/2013 5:56:00 PM

Of anything I've used, this is the one product that had the most immediate, visible impact. It is really good at decreasing puffiness and, surprisingly, fine lines. I wasn't expecting that last part, and it may just be that I needed more moisture in the area, but I love it. Over time, as my skin got used to it, it doesn't wow me to the extent it did, but I still feel like it's doing a good job. I tend to use it in the morning and Earth Science Apricot Intensive Night Crème under my eyes at night. I haven't noticed it helping with shadows. I'm not crazy about the scent, but it's not unpleasant and not overpowering. I think it's the green coffee mixed with rosehip oil. Glad it doesn't contain "parfum" for sure. I have two of the small tubes the UK site adds on for free (yay!) and I'm only halfway through the first tube, after about five months. So, yes, I only need to use a very small amount with each application.