100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this! Used to order from QVC now I find it at the health store

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was a little hesitant to try this product just because I am new to the line.

After doing a little research, what's not to like with pure organic products?

I had been searching for a new eye cream, and came across this one. I wanted to check it out, so I quickly purchased online and was anxious to receive it at home.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. I was expecting a true Coffee smell, but I felt like it smelled more like popcorn, either way, it didn't bother me, maybe just made me a little hungry. :)

Creamy formula, that quickly drinks into the skin. My eyes definitely looked de-puffed in the morning.

Also, the small 1 oz. tube lasted me about 6-7 months. Well worth the $25 to try the product.

Highly suggest if you want to try a good AM eye cream.

on 11/11/2014 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i don't usually care much for separate eye creams. my main eye problems are not a lack of moisture around the area. my big problems are puffiness (eased with a gel mask typically) and dark circles (had 'em since i was a little girl. no cream is gonna fix this! best i can do is sleep a lot and invest in concealer.)

anyhow, i bought this one b/c i was intrigued with the reviews and interested in what kinds of effects it would have on my puffiness. it works /okay/. not as well as applying as cool gel mask does, but it works a little. it's also quite moisturizing. the pump is ridiculous, though, and ejects wayyyy too much product resulting in a waste.

the texture is great, but it smells a little too strongly of cocoa (oddly not of coffee, which is what you'd expect, right?) i really don't like a strong cocoa butter smell, but that's what it smells like. the smell dissipates quickly, though, so it's not a huge deal. essentially, i put this stuff on my eyes in the morning when i remember to. i can never really tell a huge difference, though! it is quite moisturizing, but i don't have many problems with eye area dryness.

i'd give this like a 3.5 if i could, but unfortunately MUA doesn't allow for half-lippie scores.

on 2/23/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was OK as an eye cream, and I liked the pump packaging. However, the smell is very strong: it was like I spilled a hazelnut latte all over my face (even though I put just a dab under my eyes). I don't like highly scented products on my face so I might use this up, diluted with unscented lotion, for my body.

on 12/31/2012 12:01:00 PM

I've been dying to try this stuff but could never seem to get my hands on it. Finally found it on drugstore dot com and on sale (woo hoo!) so I snatched it up.

This is a great eye cream for everyday use under makeup. It's a thicker consistency but when you apply it, it melts right into your skin. Makes your lids smooth, supple and hydrated. does not pill up under makeup either.

My only gripe with the product is the packaging! I got the big tube with a pump and it stopped working after a couple weeks. The pump is not connected to anything (it just sits on top of the squeezy-tube) so I'm not sure how it's even supposed to work. So now I have to unscrew the pump everytime to use it which is a pain, but not that big of a deal.

A little goes a long way, so I'll have this forever, althogh i heard it has an expiration date. But we'll see...if it turns funky I'll chuck it. Will definitely repurchase.

on 9/8/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Love this product! Smells awesome! I don't have terrible bags or dark areas around my eyes, so I saw results within a day or so of using it. It really helps to waken up my eyes and make them feel less heavy throughout the morning.

on 8/11/2012 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm 42, so I've recently started to do research about skincare for aging skin. I bought several different products (a day lotion, night cream, eye cream, and so forth), and this eye cream is the only product that I will keep-- I still haven't found the best products for the other areas of my face.

I read to use green tea around the delicate eye area, so that's why I chose this eye cream. I like the consistency; it's fine to use under my makeup. And it has produced results within the first two weeks of using it. The main benefit I see is that it helps lift my eyelids back up.

I love this line and how much more you get in an eye cream as opposed to other brands but did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING lol. I tried this version after using the Acai Berry eye cream for a year with no results and same deal here. I give them props for good quality natural ingredients but both these eye creams are basically mositurizers being called eye cream. They do aboslutely nothing as far as firming, brightening, helping with lines, depuffing anything which is what I expect and from eye creams I use. If they packaded these in larger sizes and as regualr facial moisturizers I would buy them lol but that's about it sadly. Nad as said before teh packaging is horrible. Dont get we wrong teh diea of a pump bottle seems hygenic and better than a jar but the amoutn of product that is wasted and impossible to get out at the end is rediculous. I wish they would jsut make all eye creams in tubes.

on 1/28/2011 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Wonderful scent, nice rich texture! I really like this eye cream. I did not notice it taking away any under eye circles, but did help moisturize well. A little heavy for the hot Ottawa summers, but excellent in the winter months:).

on 1/11/2011 11:54:00 AM

I used a deluxed sized sample of this, probably enough for 2 months worth of usage. I used it almost every night, and some during the day. I really didn't notice any sort of effect at all for my eye area. It didn't do anything bad, but nothing good either. Also, I find it a little thin for an eye cream, guess I normally like something a little thicker. I don't have puffiness or circles, so I can't comment on that. I guess I just am wanting to find an eye cream I feel like I can trust to get me thru the aging process. Still looking, this wasn't the one... smells nice though, just like a mild coffee lotion.