100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.7

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 1/6/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't use this myself, I got a free sample packet and gave it to my husband to use. He uses a vit c cream on his face after he shaves and ran out, so I said "here use this for now.." Few weeks later his Vit C cream arrived but he wanted me to order more of this. He loves it. He loves the smell and he has some darkness under his eyes and felt it looked better, so far. I found a tube they sent me a while ago as a sample and gave that to him too.. He is sales(and part company owner) and looking good is part of the job... Will update..

on 10/13/2013 1:49:00 PM

I’ve been searching for a good eye care product that actually work, and I bought this product because I read so many good reviews about it. But again, I got another disappointment. First, I don’t like the pump. It makes it impossible to control how much comes out. Second, I don’t really like the smell, too sweet, smell like a sweet cookie. Third, after few weeks of try, I just also don't find it very moisturizing and I didn't notice any improvement in my dark circles or the fine lines. It just really didn’t work for me.

on 7/28/2010 9:23:00 AM

This smells SO good I want to eat it! ^_^
I've been using it for a week now and all I can say is that it hydrates around my eyes well. It's not too oily and I haven't had any reaction to it. I tend to neglect my eyes but I apply this cream day and night because I look forward to sniffing the stuff hehe. So far it hasn't done much to the eye bags and dark circles BUT it has only been a week. I'll update in a few more weeks. I'm so happy this is a vegan product and I feel guilt free using it. For now I think it deserves a 4!

on 7/6/2010 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this and the Acai Berry eye cream; I think I prefer the Acai one in general. Both creams do the job I require: hydrate and keep skin around eyes supple, don't cause any irritation, minimizes some of my wrinkles. Basically, keep me still looking young. However, this Coffee Bean formula feels a bit thin (runs down my finger, which is annoying), and the smell is not to my taste. Given a choice, I would use the Acai one. But they both work pretty much the same, though I think the Acai one is richer. I actually have the product in tube (trial size), but I've tested the pump in stores. Not fond of glass bottles, and the pump is not very accurate (too much product).

on 5/17/2010 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

If i could give this 10 stars i would.
This is the best eye cream for under eye circles and bags.
Before i found this beauty i would wake up every morning with puffy eyes, but after using this for about two nights i could see a major difference.
i can sleep for 3 hours and still wake up with NO EYE BAGS. i can watch a sad romance movie and cry my eyes out but i still wake up with NO EYE BAGS. its amazing. i cant believe something this organic can do such wonders.
It also smells delicious.
and unlike most expensive eye creams that come in a tiny container this one comes in a nice pump bottle that last forever. I'm on my second bottle and i think this is something i will be using for life.

on 5/9/2010 10:13:00 PM

I was so happy when this came.
The eye cream did make the skin around my eyes soft but using it for a week or less I started getting little pimplelike on the undereye.
I wont buy this again.
dissapointed.

Since college I have been under so much stress and a lack of sleep. Therefore leading to dark circles and puffiness. After trying many expensive products I found reviews for this product and tried it out. It was very inexpensive and honestly it works really good. Right when I put it on I really notice the puffiness diminish a whole lot. As far as dark circles- I still have them. I would say the dark circles have diminished a little bit but still have yet to see a whole improvement. The story is I would def recommed this to anyone who is wanting cream for dark circles and puffiness. I ordered mine off of bathandbodyworks.com

on 12/17/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I love the smell of this cream! A little drop of this cream goes a long way, I try not to over apply since it can get greasy. Apart from that, this is great eye cream!

I've used so many eye creams, most either sting my eyes or have no effect at all. I honestly have to say this matches up to the higher end of the spectrum. I have very severe dark circles, there was only 1 cream I've used that had any effect and it's been discontinued due to the company was losing money making the cream. I finally found a replacement, at a reasonable price too! Very good on dark circles, freshens and keeps skin around eyes hydrated well.

on 5/30/2006 11:29:00 AM

This is the HG of all eye creams for only $19.00! I have been a fan of 100% pure for almost a year now. I love that it's All NATURAL AND VEGAN so no animals were harmed for me to be pretty. It's an anit-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffe depuffer, reduces swelling and increases ciruclation all at the same time. I have dark circles kinda natural undery my eyes and they are so puffy when I wake up. This has allieveated it! My underbags are smooth and not puffy and they are lighter than ever! I even decided to see if my husband noticed to make sure I wasn't just imagineing it all in my head. I put some on one eye and massaged it all over. I went and sat down with him and a few minutes later he said "what's wrong with that eye, it looks swollen, or something." He pointed to the eye that didn't have the cream on it. 100% Pure Coffe Cream is aweseome. YOu have to try it. I will never leave home with out it. I keep one in my purse too. Oh yeah, works great on crying days too, almost can't tell you've been crying, except from the tear drops on your sleeve. continued >>