100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 11/1/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got the .3oz size of this and the tip had no hole in it (it was solid plastic) so when I went to squeeze some out, a bunch of product came out of the crimped end. So you may want to check and be sure there's a hole in the tip (you may have to cut one) before squeezing.

My main complaint with this product is that it has added fragrance, which I didn't realize when I purchased it. I'm guessing it's the vanilla absolute and coffee extract that make for a caramel-y candle-y scent. This is probably fine unless you're sensitive to fragrance (both skin sensitivity and sense of smell) like I am. I was smelling it all day and it irritated my eyes a bit, so I will probably give the remainder to my sister.

It's also not hugely hydrating/moisturizing imo, but I can't really speak to its qualities there since I only used it once.

on 1/16/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this quite a bit. Coupled with oil cleansing it gives enough moisture. It does de puff my eyes if they aren't crazy bad and lessen dark circles. I've used many high end and grocery store brands and have never experienced a product do what it claims aside from moisturizing, so any results are good enough for me.

Love the smell (cookies?). Nice amount of moisture for me. It takes a little while to sink in, so i don't do makeup for a few minutes. Supercute packaging and it only takes a tiny amount to use on each eye area.

This eye cream claims to be clinically proven to de-puff & brighten dark circle, proven to lessen lines & wrinkles and makes you look more refreshed and awake. I felt it didn't give me much results. It felt good & hydrating and helped me look more awake, but that's about it. Not great under makeup. It's an okay product, but nothing too effective or special. Plus, it's on the pricey side...$19 for 1 oz.

on 6/22/2013 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my second tube of eyecream. The smell is fantastic, and I 'think' it brightens my eyes and reduces undereye puffiness. At any rate, it's a dream to apply, and it completely hydrates my eye area.

on 11/7/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this eye cream daily for about two years and love it. The consistency is just right; no bumps near my eyes like with other products. I've been using the same container for about two years - it lasts forever.

I have dark circles and can't say this has done anything to improve them, but it works wonders for puffiness first thing in the morning.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I really, really wanted to like this product. It's reasonably priced for a very natural product (as much as I'd like to have a more non-toxic beauty routine, price can be a major obstacle), I like that it's packaged in glass rather than plastic, and it does smell great. However, that's where the positives end for me. First, while I can appreciate the merits of a pump over a jar, this pump always seem to dispense waaaay too much product, so I ended up feeling like I was wasting a lot. But mostly, it just didn't work for me. I didn't notice any improvement in my dark circles or the fine lines I'm starting to get, and I didn't even find it particularly moisturizing. I won't be repurchasing, and my quest for a good eye cream continues...

on 8/30/2012 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This eye cream is all the rage on some natural beauty blogs like NMDL, so I ordered a tube. Overall, I think that it does help reduce puffiness. However, my main concern is dark circles (the blue/purple kind), and it does not work well for that. The price is fair and I like the packaging. The ingredients are clean. I am thinking of buying some Vitamin K cream and using both to see if I get better results.

on 11/21/2011 10:48:00 PM

LOVE THE SMELL
I have even tried it on my lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Smells so yummy like vanilla and hazelnut coffee but it was so irritating to my eyes. I wear contacts so I dont know if thats why but it was just too oily for my skin and it did not absorb well at all which is no good for a daily eye cream, it just sat on top of my skin. If you have dry undereyes maybe you would like it.