100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.5

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this! Used to order from QVC now I find it at the health store

on 5/24/2017 1:45:00 AM

I have sensitive skin. Certain chemicals irritate my skin and make pimples. Otherwise, with non-irritating products (very few things I can use), I have clear smooth skin.

This eye cream is a very nice basic moisturizer. I don't think it helps with fine lines or puffiness.

I give this cream a high rating because it isn't irritating and is moisturizing enough.

on 12/18/2013 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This came in a hugmongous tube - 30ml which is the normal size for face serum. Eye product usually comes in 15ml.

At first i did not like it because it smells kinda different, not bad, just different and light though and nice after a while. The cream also blurts out of the pump funny maybe because its not liquidy so it doesn't flow out smoothly. Being a cream its not greasy but feels very light and absorbs very quickly. After a couple of weeks i actually feel it works. My eye area feels nicer- amazing because eye products never seem to work for me.

As it is indicated on the product to finish it in 6 months, i couldn't because i need so little. I usually finish a 15ml eyecream in 6 months when i use it twice daily. I'm probably into my 9th month when i decided i need to follow the instructions and stop using it on my eye area since that area is so sensitive. I saw Dr Oz's programme about things we can grab around the house to use for cellulite and decided since this product contains caffeine, I began to use it on my cellulite areas and after even less than a week, my cellulite were less noticeable!!! miracle!!!

I think the claims of this product truly works!

on 10/13/2013 1:49:00 PM

I’ve been searching for a good eye care product that actually work, and I bought this product because I read so many good reviews about it. But again, I got another disappointment. First, I don’t like the pump. It makes it impossible to control how much comes out. Second, I don’t really like the smell, too sweet, smell like a sweet cookie. Third, after few weeks of try, I just also don't find it very moisturizing and I didn't notice any improvement in my dark circles or the fine lines. It just really didn’t work for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a nice eye cream. First off, I don't mind scented products as long as the scent does not smell artificial. This one smells delicious. Like vanilla and hazelnut like another reviewer mentioned.

It is quite rich, so use sparingly. I have noticed I can get some spots under the eyes with this if I slather on too much, but otherwise it does a good job of moisturising.

What kills me is the pump. At first it was going well, but now I have to pump 5 million times before anything comes out. Update: ok it is not so bad, just have to shake it a bit.

If I can find it again easily, I may repurchase.

on 12/31/2012 12:01:00 PM

I've been dying to try this stuff but could never seem to get my hands on it. Finally found it on drugstore dot com and on sale (woo hoo!) so I snatched it up.

This is a great eye cream for everyday use under makeup. It's a thicker consistency but when you apply it, it melts right into your skin. Makes your lids smooth, supple and hydrated. does not pill up under makeup either.

My only gripe with the product is the packaging! I got the big tube with a pump and it stopped working after a couple weeks. The pump is not connected to anything (it just sits on top of the squeezy-tube) so I'm not sure how it's even supposed to work. So now I have to unscrew the pump everytime to use it which is a pain, but not that big of a deal.

A little goes a long way, so I'll have this forever, althogh i heard it has an expiration date. But we'll see...if it turns funky I'll chuck it. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Smells so yummy like vanilla and hazelnut coffee but it was so irritating to my eyes. I wear contacts so I dont know if thats why but it was just too oily for my skin and it did not absorb well at all which is no good for a daily eye cream, it just sat on top of my skin. If you have dry undereyes maybe you would like it.

on 8/10/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

First of all, this is one of those rare eye creams that you get a full OUNCE of. I had a full 7 months of use with this eye cream, applying this in the morning and at night. And I'm not one of those people who uses a huge dollop of eye cream - I used about the size of a grain of rice for both eyes.

I actually like the smell of this eye cream - it's like hazelnut coffee cream! But sadly, I didn't see ANY benefits, especially a reduction in dark circles, after 7 months of using this eye cream. Its price point MAY convince me to repurchase another eye cream from this line in the future, but not now.

Also, I dislike the pump packaging because for the last MONTH, while there was still quite a bit of product at the bottom, no more product would come thru the pump! So it was definitely annoying to try to shake this glass bottle to get the product on the bottom to come out of the opening. Eye creams in jars are at least much more convenient in that you can really use every last bit of product.

on 4/20/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've learned to expect very little from an eye cream besides moisturizing the orbital area--This one fits the bill. I use this primarily at night, but noticed concealer does sit well on top of if I use it during the day. I've repurchased this once already and will probably continue to do so. My search has ended with "good enough" as I am tired of wasting my money on bogus claims. The pump is kinda wonky and will dispense too much product unless you give it a light tap. I store it in the refrigerator for no other practical reason, but just because I like the cool sensation upon application.

on 3/19/2011 11:38:00 PM

As far as performance goes, I don't think this cream did a whole lot of good, but it also didn't cause any bad reactions. I didn't notice any real anti-puffing results. I've been using it as a morning eye cream because it's pretty lightweight and absorbs well into my skin. It also doesn't seem to mess up any makeup application. However, the main reason I wouldn't repurchase is that the packaging is awful. The pump dispenser always pushes out wayyyyy too much product. There simply isn't any way to get it to dispense less, and it literally gives you double the amount that you really need for both eyes.