100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 10/29/2011 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this cream. Its not a miracle worker, but its a good moisturizer. It smells fantastic and it helps with my undereye puffiness. Over time, it completely took care of the puffiness underneath my eyes. It comes in a 1 oz bottle, so it lasts quite a while. I'm currently on my 3rd bottle. Its not too moisturizing so its perfect under makeup and on summer nights. On other nights i like the beyond belief vita c cream or the clinique all about eyes rich. I sometimes layer it underneath those two. It doesn't work miracles but I'm really satisfied with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Moisturize well..but that's about it. I have been using for two months, I see no difference. My quest for a workable eye cream continues.