100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

4.1

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 10/24/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think this is a good cream if you use it to provide mostuire for your undereye skin. I don't see a noticeable difference in how dark or puffy my undereye area looks (I don't have very dark or puffy undereye skin however), but I didn't buy it for this reason. At the beginning when I started using it I could see a difference in how my fine lines look (I had finished an Accutane treatment then and my skin was really dry). It really does help plump the skin a bit, reduce the appearance of fine lines and provides hydration for a few hours (at least 6h). The cream it's a bit expensive, but it lasts me for about 3-4 months and I use it once or twice a day (in the first 2 months I used it twice a day and I had left about 1/3 of the bottle at the beginning of the 3rd month). It has a really nice smell in the beginning, but it dissipates over time.

Pros:
- very moisturizing
- plumps the skin
- doesn't have an impact on how makeup performs on top of it
- decent amount of product, even though it's expensive; lasts for at least 3 months
- natural ingredients
- smells good (like something you'd want to eat)
- good packaging

Cons:
- I am not sure if it does help with dark circles or puffiness since I don't have this concern
- it's a bit expensive
- doesn't have SPF

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love this! Used to order from QVC now I find it at the health store

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

100% pure is a hit or miss brand for me, but I really do love this product. It instantly gives your eyes that sort of bright, clean look. It's moisturizing, absorbs well, and helps reduce puffiness. It's not thin, gel-like, or a lotion; it's a cream, but not heavy like night cream. I love the smell...warm berries, maybe?

I think it's important to note that this isn't a "put it on at night, wake up looking younger" product. This is for early mornings and rough days....it's essentially the ultimate after-cry eye cream. There's something very satisfying and feel-good about using it. I don't have permanent dark circles and I wasn't looking for something anti-aging, so that's probably why I'm so satisfied with it. However, my mother was visiting (aka rifling through my skincare products) one day, and she called me after leaving to ask for the name. I ended up giving her one as a gift, and she has repurchased one since. She says it's "the only one that plumps me up and smooths me out," if anyone finds that description helpful.

on 8/23/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a great starter eye cream if you are in your 20's and do not have a lot of repair work to do. It smells yummy and it leaves a very silky finish around the eye area. It has done wonders for my dark circles and occasional puffiness after long nights studying. It is also all natural.

on 10/26/2011 6:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was hoping this would be unbelievable and diminish my dark circles dramatically but it hasn't. iv been using this for about 3 weeks and so far its just slightly brightened the overall area but hasn't made a difference in my circles, but my circles arent bad so im not sure if this would have a greater affect on someone with intense circles. But as for the moisturizing aspect, its good, it moisturizes just enough and makes the skin feel soft and smooth. I dont have puffiness or lines/wrinkles so i dont know how it is for that. But the moisture is good. Also I think the smell is kinda odd, smells kinda like candy popcorn lol. And the pump is annoying, i mean i like that its in a pump bottle for hygienic reasons but the pump always pumps out too much so you really have to press slowly and firmly down on it to try and control the amount but overall not a bad product and just average.

on 4/20/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've learned to expect very little from an eye cream besides moisturizing the orbital area--This one fits the bill. I use this primarily at night, but noticed concealer does sit well on top of if I use it during the day. I've repurchased this once already and will probably continue to do so. My search has ended with "good enough" as I am tired of wasting my money on bogus claims. The pump is kinda wonky and will dispense too much product unless you give it a light tap. I store it in the refrigerator for no other practical reason, but just because I like the cool sensation upon application.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this because I always have dark undereye circles, but no puffiness.

PROS:
1. All natural.
2. Really moisturizing.
3. Smells absolutely DIVINE.
4. Does not cause milia or any other issues.
5. Will last a while.

CONS:
1. Doesn't help with undereye circles.
2. A tad expensive, but based on the prices of other eye creams, apparently $20 is pretty good.
3. Online only.
4. Pump dispenses too much at once, but it's easy to just gently push until you get "half" a squirt.

on 3/2/2011 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Really nice vanilla scent. Goes on smoothly and is comfortable to use. As a mostiurizer it's fine, but I cannot say that I see any difference with respect to my dark spots under my eyes. However, I have never found an eye cream that significantly reduce dark spots (even though I've tried a lot that have had good reviews).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

i tried some from my girlfirend!! i noticed a firming effect instanly!! so I went and bought my own ive been using it for the past week my eyes feel reshed and firmer every time i use it!! my eye are well hydrated and ready to take on any eye shadows!! i recommend this product 100%!! lol

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this cream ! This is the only thing that has ever helped with my very dark circles and under eye bags. I couldn't believe how great my eyes looked this morning. I have wasted alot of money on other eye creams that did nothing. You have to try this, it's a awesome product that I will use for life. I also love that it's organic.