100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 11/1/2017 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got the .3oz size of this and the tip had no hole in it (it was solid plastic) so when I went to squeeze some out, a bunch of product came out of the crimped end. So you may want to check and be sure there's a hole in the tip (you may have to cut one) before squeezing.

My main complaint with this product is that it has added fragrance, which I didn't realize when I purchased it. I'm guessing it's the vanilla absolute and coffee extract that make for a caramel-y candle-y scent. This is probably fine unless you're sensitive to fragrance (both skin sensitivity and sense of smell) like I am. I was smelling it all day and it irritated my eyes a bit, so I will probably give the remainder to my sister.

It's also not hugely hydrating/moisturizing imo, but I can't really speak to its qualities there since I only used it once.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got this in a Birchbox subscription - love it. It is a decent product for the price considering other higher end products that give you same results - reduced puffiness, diminished dark circles, and moisturized undereye area. This was my first experience with caffeine as an ingredient for eye treatments. I have since purchased the Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG serum. I use both now on a daily basis. As thornberryqt said, this is not a product that works magically overnight to its full effect. If you expect rapid results, you might need a different product. But, if you use this eye cream consistently, it will work well. I now have almost no noticeable dark circles, less puffiness even in the morning, reduced fine lines, reduced crepeyness. I did take a lazy break from skin care for about a week and found that those issues returned. So, this product only works as long as you use it. Of note, it did not reduce the red broken capillaries under my eyes at all.

Pros: Cost, effective if you use it consistently, nice fragrance (hard to describe), can be layered with other products without pilling, does not cause any irritation to my sensitive skin, certified organic, vegan

Cons: Does not give permanent effects if you stop using it

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Rosa Canina Seed Extract (Rosehip Oil), Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) * Certified Organic

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was a little hesitant to try this product just because I am new to the line.

After doing a little research, what's not to like with pure organic products?

I had been searching for a new eye cream, and came across this one. I wanted to check it out, so I quickly purchased online and was anxious to receive it at home.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. I was expecting a true Coffee smell, but I felt like it smelled more like popcorn, either way, it didn't bother me, maybe just made me a little hungry. :)

Creamy formula, that quickly drinks into the skin. My eyes definitely looked de-puffed in the morning.

Also, the small 1 oz. tube lasted me about 6-7 months. Well worth the $25 to try the product.

Highly suggest if you want to try a good AM eye cream.

on 5/9/2016 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have had better eye creams, in particular the SK II. I wanted to try a natural non toxic skin care product. This eye cream is basic, and smells nice, but I didn't see any improvement in my eye area besides moisture. My sweet almond oil, and my organic argan oil are better natural alternatives to this eye cream in both moisturizing and anti-aging.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Like many others here I received this as a Birchbox sample but I will most definitely repurchase on my own when it runs out - which won't be any time soon because despite months of use their is still tons of product left in my 0.3 fl oz sample! So for 11ish dollars CA to repurchase I defnitely will. The smell is divine, like a delicious vanilla latte with whipped cream... this alone relaxes me at the end of the day, encouraging me too remember to apply it. You also only need the tiniest dollop of product! I wouldn't say the results are dramatic, but the cream definitely cools my undereye area and reduces puffinness. I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out.

on 11/26/2015 9:29:00 PM

Got the 0.3 of an ounce tube for $10. Pricey yes, but inexpensive compared to most eye creams. This is my second eye treatment that I have tried. It's been about six weeks and I have seen no change in the darkness of my undereye skin. This cream smells amazing, like vanilla French toast, and it doesn't irritate skin or eyes at all. While it may add a small bit of moisture to the eye area, it doesn't really do anything to treat undereye circles or puffiness. I will finish using it because it's not hurting anything and it does smell great, but I'm still on the hunt for an effective yet inexpensive eye treatment.

on 10/11/2015 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am surprised that this doesn't have better reviews.

Like some others here, I received a tube of this from Birchbox.

I love the yummy fragrance. It actually makes me enjoy the ritual of applying eye cream, so I use it more than other eye creams.

My main problem with eye creams is that they usually make my eyes puffy, but this doesn't.

I see some of the negative reviews were related to irritation. Although I tend to have sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate me at all.

I have never re-purchased any eye cream. This might be the first!

on 9/4/2015 4:56:00 PM

This stuff smells amazing, but unfortunately after the first application, I got a severe rash under both of my eyes that has lasted for a few days. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin in trying this stuff out!!

on 11/11/2014 7:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i don't usually care much for separate eye creams. my main eye problems are not a lack of moisture around the area. my big problems are puffiness (eased with a gel mask typically) and dark circles (had 'em since i was a little girl. no cream is gonna fix this! best i can do is sleep a lot and invest in concealer.)

anyhow, i bought this one b/c i was intrigued with the reviews and interested in what kinds of effects it would have on my puffiness. it works /okay/. not as well as applying as cool gel mask does, but it works a little. it's also quite moisturizing. the pump is ridiculous, though, and ejects wayyyy too much product resulting in a waste.

the texture is great, but it smells a little too strongly of cocoa (oddly not of coffee, which is what you'd expect, right?) i really don't like a strong cocoa butter smell, but that's what it smells like. the smell dissipates quickly, though, so it's not a huge deal. essentially, i put this stuff on my eyes in the morning when i remember to. i can never really tell a huge difference, though! it is quite moisturizing, but i don't have many problems with eye area dryness.

i'd give this like a 3.5 if i could, but unfortunately MUA doesn't allow for half-lippie scores.

on 1/6/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't use this myself, I got a free sample packet and gave it to my husband to use. He uses a vit c cream on his face after he shaves and ran out, so I said "here use this for now.." Few weeks later his Vit C cream arrived but he wanted me to order more of this. He loves it. He loves the smell and he has some darkness under his eyes and felt it looked better, so far. I found a tube they sent me a while ago as a sample and gave that to him too.. He is sales(and part company owner) and looking good is part of the job... Will update..