100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Filtered by hair type : Straight
100 Percent Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye CreamCoffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

3.7

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice1, Organic Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)2, Organic Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil) Seed Extract3, Organic Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract4, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Extracts of: Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Seed, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Absolute) Fruit, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax)

on 5/28/2016 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't have sensitive skin. But after using this I have developed rash around my eyes. It does have a nice texture and very little fragrance, what doesn't work for one may work for another.

on 3/19/2016 2:17:00 PM

I finished up a while tube of this eye cream and it didn't do fairly much for me. It did moisturize my eyes a bit but it didn't help with anything else. The smell is nice and I would want to recommend this to someone just venturing into eye cream.

I received this as a sample at a Birch Box party and I'm completely in love. It smells like freshly baked vanilla waffle cones. A very tiny drop will do your entire eye and I can confirm that it is both hydrating and firming. I wear it under my day cream before I put my bb cream on and my eyes definitely look smoother and more perked up. It's not greasy or oily and absorbs into your skin immediately. Also, did I mention that it smells like freshly baked vanilla waffle cones??

This eye cream is the best, Iv'ed used many high end products in the past, and by far this is wonderful, I like that it is from a reputable company, 100% Pure, that its packed with caffeine, it really does a great job with undereye bags and brightening, no shimmer though, which I like and as a bonus has is lightly scented with vanilla, i just love it, When I purchased it I chose the smaller size, which last a long time.

on 1/16/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this quite a bit. Coupled with oil cleansing it gives enough moisture. It does de puff my eyes if they aren't crazy bad and lessen dark circles. I've used many high end and grocery store brands and have never experienced a product do what it claims aside from moisturizing, so any results are good enough for me.

on 3/2/2014 11:11:00 AM

This eye cream is very moisturizing without being greasy. It is similar to Ole Henriksen's Fresh Start Eye Cream in terms of the texture and moisturizing properties (but is only about half the price). I think this is a very modestly priced eye cream that gives a lot of bang for your buck. I cannot say for sure if this diminishes dark circles, but it definitely freshens up the undereye area without drawing attention to fine lines or imperfections. I also really enjoy the smell. I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/23/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was OK as an eye cream, and I liked the pump packaging. However, the smell is very strong: it was like I spilled a hazelnut latte all over my face (even though I put just a dab under my eyes). I don't like highly scented products on my face so I might use this up, diluted with unscented lotion, for my body.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Does nothing, don't waste your time or money

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this because of all the yt hype. My final conclusion is that it does not live up to the hype (as most 100% pure products). I have the smaller tube size of this eye cream. I have normal to dry skin, mid twenties, looking to hydrate and moisturize my eye area. First, I love the packaging, small tube with very small opening allows for great precision. Second, the smell is ok. I know people say it smells like coffee, it doesn't smell like coffee to me. It smells like frosted flakes (as in "They're GRRRRRRREAT!"), seriously smell it and frosted flakes side by side, it's the EXACT same smell. (2 friends and a bf agree (maybe they just said it so I would stop talking about eye cream though)). Third, the texture is nice, not too thick and balm-y, but not too slippery. At first experimentation, a decent eye cream, however after a few weeks of continuous use, I got eye pimples. Which sucks. Not milia, actual whiteheads below my lower lashline. And I am always very careful to apply eye cream to only around my orbital bone, no closer to my eyes. I've never gotten milia or eye pimples before from an eye cream, so I don't think I'm prone to them. Even worse, when I stopped using this eye cream, my eyes didn't look any worse. No worse so I don't think that it was doing anything anyway, so my time and cash was for naught. I don't believe in using a skincare product if it doesn't serve a tangible purpose. Overall, total did for me, but not a terrible price and excellent packaging (the tube, not the pump, I think a pump is a terrible idea on an eye cream, it encourages over dispensing and waste).

on 11/7/2013 12:17:00 PM

Packaging -- Love that it's a pump, but the pump needs some fixing. Pump it down and a good amount comes out, but when the pump springs back up, another good amount comes out! So be careful with that...

Scent -- oh, so, gosh darn yummy! It smells like....sweet roasted coffee blended with something to make a cake. That was a failed description, but just know that it smells more than good enough to eat. If you hate coffee, maybe you won't like the smell. I usually don't like fragrance in my products, but this particular one is too delicious to dislike.

Price -- really good for the size! This was the main reason why I purchased it. I usually use the $50 ones, but this deal was too good to pass up.

Results -- not that great! It provides instantaneous moisture, but that moisture is temporary. I have normal to dry skin, dry occurring in the fall/winter. It works fine in the summer nights, but not so much during cold nights. Even so, there aren't any long term results with this product. It doesn't really seem to depuff or soothe the eye area even though this product claims to have caffeine in it. Weird! This product also seems to sit on top of my skin after application rather than really sinking in to deliver that moisture. The under-eye area always looks wet/oily after application and for a while before it clears away. Oh, I should mention that the ingredients list looks great. Everything about this product is a yay for me, except for the results.

Last words -- 1 oz. for $20? That is so affordable for an eye cream, hence I don't feel like I wasted any money. It's a good eye cream to travel with and to just have hanging around in your vanity to switch back and forth with another (more effective) eye cream, but don't buy this product if you're looking to invest in ONE eye cream that will deliver long-term benefits. Ain't gonna happen with this one. I am curious and willing to try this line's other eye creams though. I love that they're organic.